Gemma Arterton with a Medium, Black, Romantic, Updo Hairstyle Pictures
Gemma Arterton’s Medium, Black, Romantic, Updo Hairstyle is slightly disheveled, adding a laid-back vibe to a modern neckline and choker. Get the look:
1. To get Gemma Arterton’s hairstyle, spray damp hair with a shine spray. Part your hair in the middle, and then blow-dry with a paddle brush.
2. Pull your hair into a high bun and pin it in place loosely with bobby pins.
3. Pull out a few face-framing pieces of hair.
4. Finish with a light-hold hairspray.
See More Gemma Arterton Hairstyles
Cheryl Hines' Medium, Romantic, Curly, Half Updo Hairstyle
Uma Thurman Medium, Romantic, Wavy, Blonde Updo
Paula Patton Romantic, Black Updo
Kyra Sedgwick Medium, Sophisticated, Blonde Updo
Carrie Underwood Chic, Blonde Ponytail
Carrie Underwood's girly ponytail is so easy to do. Steal her style:
1. This look works best on dirtier hair, because it gives your pony some grip. Rub texturizing mousse through dry hair and let it set.
2. Use your fingers to comb your hair into a low ponytail. Secure it with an elastic, and tug at the back of your head to add a bit of volume.
3. Smooth your bangs behind your ear, and mist hair with a light-hold hairspray.
See More Carrie Underwood Hairstyles
Kate Beckinsale Romantic, Brunette Ponytail
Emmy Rossum Romantic, Brunette Ponytail with Braids and Twists
Shakira Sophisticated, Curly, Ponytail
Rebecca Romijn Medium, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Kirsten Dunst Tousled Updo
Jessica Stroup Straight, Brunette Updo
Jessica Alba Medium Updo
Jessica Alba's whimsical, tousled side pony is an easy, romantic option for girls who love to pull their hair back. What to do
1. Wash, then towel-dry hair.
2. Add a quarter-size amount of curl-enhancing mousse to your hair, from roots to ends.
3. Blow dry hair, using a round brush to curl your ends.
4. Divide hair into small, equal-sized sections, and curl the ends of each using a curling iron.
5. Pull hair back into a low, side pony, allowing the front of your hair to remain free from the hair band, loosely and delicately framing your face.
6. Take the ends of the pony and wrap them around the base to create a large, messy bun. Pin into place and pull it apart slightly to make it look fuller.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles