Olivia Wilde's Medium, Tousled, Updo Hairstyle
1. To get Olivia Wilde's hairstyle, start with unwashed hair. It’s easier to work with dirtier hair for an updo hairstyle.
2. Take small sections of hair and backcomb 1-inch at the roots to achieve a voluminous crown.
3. Brush hair back into a small bun. Secure with an elastic.
6. Use your fingers to loosen the style and pull out a few strands for that tousled look.7. Mist hair generously with hair spray to keep the look set.
See More Olivia Wilde Hairstyles
Paloma Tousled, Brunette Updo
Kate Hudson Tousled, Blonde, Pontyail
Mena Suvari Funky, Edgy, Brunette Updo
Jessica Lowndes Funky, Edgy, Black Updo
Jessica Lowndes' feathered side ponytail gives off a fun, funky 80's vibe. Steal her style:
1. This look works best on unwashed hair. Spritz dry hair with shine spray and comb through until it's smooth and straight.
2. Part your hair down the center and pull all of your hair to one side. Tie it into a high ponytail.
3. Now it's time to rat your pony. Use a fine-tooth comb to tease your hair from the base of your ponytail to the ends until it looks fluffy.
4. Put some pomade on your fingers and rub the ends of your pony to finish the look.