Julianne Hough's Blonde, Wavy, Edgy, Medium Hairstyle
Julianne Hough's Blonde, Wavy, Edgy, Medium Hairstyle gives a bob a cool downtown vibe. Steal her style:
1. To get Julianne Hough's hairstyle, apply a texturizing balm and blow dry hair evenly with a round brush.
2. Create a side part and lightly mist with a shine serum.
3. Begin curling a few 1-inch sections of your hair with a medium-barrel curling iron. Leaves some pieces straight and others waved for a textured style.
4. Rake your fingers through your hair to make it piecey.
5. Finish with a light hold hairspray.
See More Julianne-Hough Hairstyles
Kelly Osbourne's Medium, Wavy, Sexy, Funky Hairstyle
1. To get Kelly Osbourne's hairstyle, apply volumnizing mousse to wet hair and part hair down the middle.
2. Blow dry hair with a round brush.
3. When hair is completely dry, wrap large sections around large hot rollers. Pin curlers in place with bobby pins.
4. Once rollers are cool, remove and loosely finger comb the curls.
5. Apply smoothing serum to ends and mist with hairspray for continuous hold.
See More Kelly Osbourne Hairstyles
Rumer Willis Medium, Wavy, Tousled, Edgy, Brunette Hairstyle
Claire Danes Blonde, Tousled, Edgy Hairstyle
Scarlett Johansson Short, Wavy, Tousled Bob
Scarlett Johansson's new, shorter hair looks great with her bone structure. Steal her style:
1. Part damp hair down the middle. Apply texturizing mousse to your hair and air dry to bring out its natural texture.
2. If your hair is naturally straight, wrap sections around a 2-inch curling iron to add wave to it.
3. Put some styling wax on your fingers and run them through your hair to make it look piece-y and tousled.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles
Katy Perry Black, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry's look is a chic and funky option if you have bangs. Steal her style:
1. Apply a shine serum before blow drying hair. Use a round brush to blow dry hair straight, and use a paddle or vent brush to blow dry your bangs straight.
2. Curl the bottom half of your hair with a 1-inch curling iron.
3. Use a curling iron on bangs to get them extra smooth.
4. Finish with a blast of hairspray.