Emma Roberts Medium, Wavy, Blonde, Chic Half Updo
Emma Roberts' Medium, Wavy, Blonde, Chic Half Updo is a great, beachy look for shoulder-length hair. Steal her style:
1. To get Emma Roberts' hairstyle, part your hair to the side to start.
2. Apply wave enhancing mousse to the bottom half of your damp hair, and loosely braid your hair in medium sections.
3. Once your hair is dry, take out the braids and finger comb through your waves to separate them. Take a small section of hair from each side of your head, and secure them into a half updo using bobby pins.
4. Mist all over with anti-humidity hairspray to finish.
See More Emma Roberts Hairstyles
Amber Valetta Medium, Wavy, Blonde Half Updo
Marcia Cross Sophisticated, Red Half Updo
Olivia Wilde Brunette Half Updo
Dianna Agron Medium, Wavy, Romantic Half Updo
Kristin Cavallari Blonde, Wavy Half Updo
Kate Winslet Wavy Half Updo
Hilary Duff Brunette, Wavy Half Updo for Medium-Length Hair
Carrie Underwood Wavy Half Updo
Carrie Underwood's girly half updo is great for medium-length hair. What to do:
1. If your hair isn't thick, pump it up with a thickening spray and volumizer at the roots, then blow dry with a round brush for maximum volume.
2. Set hair with medium-sized hot rollers, then release when cool. Set curls with hairspray.
3. Tease random pieces for a "poofy" look. Comb bangs (or just the top, front section of hair) forward and backcomb (tease) a bit at the roots.
4. Smooth bangs back and slightly to the side, then pin in place with a decorative bobby pin or clip.
See More Carrie Underwood Hairstyles