Mary Kate Olsen Medium, Wavy Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Julia Stiles' Medium, Sophisticated, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Amy Smart's Medium, Blonde, Wavy, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Katharine McPhee's Medium, Wavy, Brunette, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Amanda Seyfried Medium, Wavy, Romantic, Sophisticated, Blonde Hairstyle
Kelly Osbourne Medium, Wavy, Tousled, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Kate Moss Medium, Wavy, Sophisticated, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle
Kirsten Dunst Medium, Wavy, Sexy, Blonde Hairstyle
Jayma Mays Medium, Wavy, Sophisticated, Red Hairstyle
Alison Brie Medium, Wavy, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle
Emma Stone Medium, Romantic, Wavy, Red Hairstyle
Emma Stone's Medium, Romantic, Wavy, Red Hairstyle looks so "old Hollywood."a See how to get it:
1. To get Emma Stone’s hairstyle, start with day-old hair for stronger hold. Part your hair deeply to one side.
2. Next, section your hair into 2-inch pieces and curl the bottom half of each section with a medium-barrel curling iron.
3. Finger comb through your curls to separate them into soft waves.
4. Finish by misting your hair with anti-frizz hairspray to prevent flyaways.
See More Emma Stone Hairstyles
Jayma Mays Medium, Wavy, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Jennifer Garner Medium, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Fergie Sophisticated, Blonde Hairstyle
Jayma Mays Medium, Sophisticated, Wavy, Red Hairstyle
Nicollette Sheridan Medium, Wavy, Romantic, Sophisticated, Prom, Blonde Hairstyle
Katy Perry Medium, Wavy, Sophisticated, Black Hairstyle
Katy Perry's romantic waves have a touch of glam to them. Steal her style:
1. Right when you get out of the shower, part your hair slightly to the side.
2. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight using a paddle brush .
3. Wrap large sections of hair around a 1 1/2-inch curling iron. Brush through your waves until they're loose and subtle-looking.
4. Apply a bit of styling gel to your fingers and smooth down the top of your hair for a sleek finish.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Minka Kelly Medium, Sexy, Brunette Hairstyle
Marcia Cross Sophisticated, Red Half Updo
Katie Holmes Medium, Romantic, Wavy Hairstyle with Bangs
Julia Roberts Wavy, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Christina Applegate Blonde, Layered, Wavy Hairstyle
Lea Michele Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights and Bangs
Lea Michele's hairstyle looks so sophisticated on naturally wavy hair. See how to get the look:
1. Right when you get out of the shower, towel off your hair and apply texturizing cream to damp hair.
2. Part your hair down the center, and blow dry hair using a diffuser to bring out your natural waves.
3. Apply a bit of styling wax to your fingertips, and use them to piece out your ends. Part your bangs down the middle and scatter them to either side.
Jessica Alba Medium, Tousled, Wavy Hairstyle
Jessica Alba's wavy bob is ultra-sophisticated and so easy to do. Steal her style:
1. Part damp hair down the middle. Apply curl enhancing cream and let it air dry to bring out your natural waves.
2. If your hair is naturally straight or you just want to touch up your waves, wrap sections of hair around a 2-inch curling and finger comb through to loosen them.
3. Put a dab of styling wax on your fingertips and piece out the ends of your tousled bob to give it more body.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Demi Lovato Tousled, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Demi Lovato's tousled waves look so gorgeous on long hair. Steal her style:
1. Apply volumizing foam to damp hair and let it air dry to bring out your natural texture.
2. Use a 2-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair. Twist the barrel in one direction, and release the curl after about 8-10 seconds (let go sooner if you want looser curls).
3. Shake out your curls and mist with a fine hairspray, combing through them with your fingers to relax them a bit.
4. Bring both hair over your shoulders for a flirty finish.
See More Demi Lovato Hairstyles
Megan Fox Medium, Black, Romantic Hairstyle
Elizabeth Reaser Medium, Tousled, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Elizabeth Reaser Medium, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Anne Hathaway Romantic, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Lea Michele Romantic, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Lea Michele's curls hold best if they're styled on unwashed hair. See how to get the look:
1. Rub a small dollop of texturizing cream through the bottom half of your hair and comb through.
2. Part your hair down the middle and use a 2-inch curling iron to twist each section of hair outward to get voluminous, wind-swept looking curls.
3. Once all of your hair is curled, mist with a strong-hold hairspray to keep those pretty curls looking shapely all night long.
Jenna Fischer Medium, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Jenna Ushkowitz Curly, Romantic, Black Hairstyle
Amy Adams Wavy, Romantic, Red Hairstyle
Audrina Patridge Sexy, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Kate Hudson Wavy, Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Jessica Alba Medium, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle
Jessica Alba's curls will hold best if your hair is a bit dirtier. Steal her style:
1. Part unwashed hair down the middle and apply some dry shampoo to your roots.
2. Use a large barrel curling iron to curl your hair in sections. Gently finger comb or use a brush to get her loose waves.
3. Brush your bangs out to the side with a round brush to give them more lift.
4. Mist hair with a flexible-hold hairspray.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Jessica Simpson Medium, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Katie Holmes Romantic, Wavy Hairstyle
1. Slightly part hair to the side and apply a texturizing product. Roughly blow dry hair for added texture.
2. Use a 1-inch curling iron on large sections of hair from your ears down to create loose, flowing waves.
3. Finger comb curls to loosen, then mist the look with a shine-enhancing hairspray. See More Katie Holmes Hairstyles
Christina Hendricks Romantic, Red Hairstyle
1. Apply a curl-enhancing cream to coax out any natural wave, then blow dry using a round brush to curl ends under.
2. Add additional curls by using a 1-inch curling iron on the ends of your hair.
3. Finger-comb through your waves to break them up slightly, and mist with hairspray.
4. Complete the look with a pair of dangly earrings.