Sandra Oh Curly, Black Hairstyle
Rosario Dawson's Long, Tousled, Black Hairstyle
Kourtney Kardashian Long, Wavy, Black Hairstyle
Sarah Jessica Parker Sophisticated Updo
Minnie Driver Long, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Cat Deeley Medium, Curly, Blonde Hairstyle
Padma Lakshmi Long, Curly, Black Hairstyle
Alfre Woodard Short, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Khloe Kardashian Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle
Khloe Kardashian's center part looks so sophisticated with her long hair. See how to get the look:
1. Part damp hair down the middle and apply smoothing cream. Blow dry hair straight using a paddle brush.
2. Use a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to curl just the ends of your hair for a flirty touch.
3. Mist all over with lightweight hairspray to finish.
See More Khloe Kardashian Hairstyles
Dania Ramirez Medium, Straight, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Vivica Fox Formal Updo with Braids and Twists
Tyra Banks Funky Updo
Tyra Banks Funky, Party Updo
Tyra Banks Red, Medium-Length, Sedu Hairstyle
Tyra Banks Long, Wavy, Party Hairstyle
Tyra Banks Long, Straight Hairstyle
Shannyn Sossamon Short, Brunette Hairstyle
Sarah Jessica Parker Long, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Molly Sims Wavy Updo
Molly Sims Long, Blonde Hairstyle
Liv Tyler Brunette Updo
Liv Tyler Long, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle
Liv Tyler Long, Wavy Hairstyle with Bangs
Kristin Chenoweth Layered Shag
Kristin Chenoweth Curly, Formal Half-Updo
Keyshia Cole Funky, Blonde, Short Hairstyle
Keyshia Cole Short, Formal Hairstyle
Keyshia Cole Long, Formal Updo
Keyshia Cole Red, Curly Hairstyle
Kelly Rowland Sophisticated, Curly Hairstyle
Kelly Rowland Straight Hairstyle with Bangs
Katie Cassidy Formal, Wedding Updo
Julianne Moore Medium-Length, Straight Hairstyle
Julianne Moore's straight locks make a sophisticated look that helps soften her strong jaw line. What to do:
1. Apply styling mousse to damp hair and work it through to add extra volume. Part hair down the middle.
2. Using a medium or large round brush, blow dry hair. Start at roots and slowly pull the brush through to the end of 2- or 3-inch sections of hair, which will add volume on the top and smooth out any waves or frizziness.
3. Using a straightening iron, finish smoothing out any sections of hair that are wavy or frizzy.
4. Put a small amount of hair wax on your fingers and shape the ends of hair towards the direction you want them to lay. Finish the look with a quick hit of shine spray.
Jennifer Aniston Medium, Bob Haircut
1. With your hair damp, use a volumizing mousse, applying it at the roots.
2. Blow dry with a round brush, which will add volume while maintaining the straight look.
3. If hair is as straight as you desire it to be, quickly hit it with the coolest setting on your hair dry to help set the look. If you'd like it to be straighter, smooth small sections out with a straightening iron. See More Jennifer Aniston Hairstyles