Mary-Kate Olsen Medium-Length, Layered Hairstyle
Mary-Kate Olsen Long, Wavy Hairstyle
Jamie-Lynn Sigler Sophisticated, Wedding Updo
Jamie-Lynn Sigler's sophisticated updo is a polished look for weddings and other formal occasions. What to do:
1. Apply a smoothing cream to damp hair, then blow dry straight using a paddle brush.
2. Once hair is dry, spritz strands with a heat protectant spray and comb through. Next, use a straightening iron to smooth sections. Super sleek = super chic.
3. When all of your hair is perfectly straight, create a deep side part before gathering hair into a low ponytail at the nape of your neck. Tuck one side of your part behind one ear and let the opposite side cover the other ear.
4. Smooth a shine serum on to the surface of your hair to finish.
Jamie-Lynn Sigler Medium, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Jamie-Lynn Sigler's sleek strands and side-swept bangs make for a chic everyday hairstyle. Steal her style:
1. To start, apply a frizz-fighting smoothing cream to towel-dried hair.
2. Blow dry strands straight using a natural-bristle paddle brush. Be sure to direct your dryer's air down the length of hair to minimize frizz.
3. When hair is dry, smooth strands even further by running small sections through a straightening iron. Leave ends blunt so no turning of the iron as you straighten.
4. Distribute a small amount of shine serum to the surface of locks so they look polished.
Jamie-Lynn Sigler Formal, Long Hairstyle
Jamie-Lynn Sigler's long hair is dressed up with feminine, curled ends. Get the look:
1. Blow dry hair for straightness, and lift your roots for volume on top.
2. Wrap 3-inch sections of hair around a large-barrel curling iron. Roll bottom-up, like you're putting in a classic curler.
3. As you finish each curl, re-roll it with your fingers and pin it to your head 'til cool, then release.
4. Gently brush the curls with a boar-bristle brush to add shine and polish.
Jamie-Lynn Sigler Brunette, Long Hairstyle
Jamie-Lynn Sigler's mane is gorgeously flowy and her rich color is boosted by a high-shine finish. What to do:
1. Shampoo and condition hair using straight-boosting formulas.
2. Apply a defrizzing product to wet hair (avoid the roots), and blow it dry with a vent brush. Aim the airflow down the hair shaft only (it keeps the cuticles smoother, for a high-shine finish).
3. When your hair is 80 percent dry, section hair into three layers (like a layer cake) and dry the bottom, middle, then the top until each layer is 100 percent dry, using a boar-bristle brush. Don't forget to point that airflow south.
4. Hit the ends with a little shine serum.
5. Create a 2-inch long side part, tuck hair behind your other ear, and you're set.
Courteney Cox-Arquette Long, Wavy, Layered Hairstyle
Courteney Cox-Arquette's long, fluffy waves make for a sexy date-night style.
1. Apply a volumizing mousse to damp hair.
2. Begin blow drying using a large round brush to pull strands straight.
3. When hair is dry, mist 2-inch sections with a styling spray. Holding on to the bottom inch of each section, wrap hair around the outside of a large-barreled curling iron and hold in place for a few seconds. Watch those fingers near the iron -- singed nails are so not cute.
4. Curl sections in alternating directions for a haphazard look. Spray with a light-hold hairspray to set the style.
Heidi Montag Long, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Rachel Weisz's Sophisticated, Brunette Ponytail
Ashley Tisdale Long, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Serena Williams Medium, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Jennifer Aniston Medium, Layered, Blonde Hairstyle
Naomi Watts Long, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Denise Richards Long, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle
Kristen Wiig Medium, Wavy, Brunette, Hairstyle
Elle Fanning Long, Straight, Blonde, Hairstyle
Hailee Steinfeld Long, Brunette Hairstyle
Emma Watson Short, Romantic, Blonde Hairstyle
LeeLee Sobieski Tousled, Blonde Updo
Ashley Tisdale Long, Wavy Hairstyle
Alicia Keys Medium, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Jessica Lowndes Long, Brunette Hairstyle
Jessica Lowndes' Long, Brunette Hairstyle is a gorgeous way to style straight hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Jessica Lowndes' hairstyle, apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight using a paddle brush.
2. Part your hair to the side. Take a small section of hair above your ear and twist it back, securing it in place using bobby pins.
3. Bring some hair over the other shoulder, and mist all over with lightweight hairspray to finish.
See More Jessica Lowndes Hairstyles
Halle Berry Short, Sexy Hairstyle for Oval Faces
Kristen Bell Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Ashley Greene Long, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Hailee Steinfeld Long, Brunette Hairstyle
Anne Hathaway Long, Brunette Hairstyle
Amy Adams Straight, Red Hairstyle
Georgie Henley Long, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle
Rebecca Hall Medium, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Emily Blunt Medium, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Nicole Murphy Short, Black Updo
Amanda Hearst Medium, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
LaLa Vazquez's Long, Curly, Black Hairstyle
Diablo Cody Short, Brunette Hairstyle
Cheryl Hines Long, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Alexis Grace Short, Blonde, Straight, Funky Hairstyle
Alana Grace Long, Straight, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Samantha Harris Long, Curly, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Petra Nemcova Chic, Curly Ponytail
Ming Na Sexy, Tousled, Wavy, Black Hairstyle
Jennie Garth Short, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Ivanka Trump Long, Straight, Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle
Katy Perry Long, Wavy, Black Hairstyle
Katy Perry's black waves look so romantic. See how to style them:
1. Right when you get out of the shower, part your hair to the side for a sophisticated vibe.
2. Blow dry your hair using a round brush. When your hair is completely dry, apply a dollop of smoothing cream to your palms and gently run them over your hair to tame any frizzies.
3. Now use a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair. Use your fingers to loosen the curls a bit.
4. Apply a tiny bit of styling gel to your fingers and style your bangs to the side.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Emmy Rossum Sophisticated, Tousled, Brunette Updo
Sigourney Weaver Short, Tousled Bob
Sharon Stone Medium, Straight, Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle
Pink's Straight, Edgy, Blonde Updo
Nicollette Sheridan Medium, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Mary Louise Parker Long, Curly, Tousled, Brunette Hairstyle
Marisa Tomei Medium, Sophisticated, Brunette Half Updo
Mariah Carey Long, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Kylie Minogue Wavy, Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle
Evangeline Lilly Straight, Sophisticated, Brunette Updo
Claire Danes Medium, Straight Hairstyle
Bristol Palin Long, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Bristol Palin Long, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Kate Middleton Long, Romantic, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Long, Brunette Hairstyle for Oval Faces
Carey Mulligan Chic, Blonde Bob
Tyra Banks Straight, Sophisticated Updo
1. Spray on a heat-protecting product before straightening your dry hair with a flat iron.
2. Make a deep side part and pull your hair back into a low bun.
3. If your bangs are left hanging down, drape them back and pin them down above your ear. Use a strong-hold hairspray to finish. See More Tyra Banks Hairstyles
Ashlee Simpson Long, Straight Hairstyle with Bangs
1. Apply a shine serum and blow dry hair straight using a paddle brush.
2. Put some styling wax on your fingers and comb through your bangs and the ends of your hair.
3. Line your eyes with black eyeliner and smudge it to complete your edgy look.
Maggie Gyllenhaal Wavy, Medium Hairstyle
1. Apply a texturizing product to your hair and tousle it with your hands while blow drying.
2. Wrap your hair around a 1-inch curling iron, making sure you twist in the same direction each time.
3. Mist with hairspray to finish.
Lauren Conrad Straight, Chic Ponytail
1. Apply a smoothing cream and blow dry hair straight.
2. Create a side part and pull your hair into a low, off-center pony.
3. Use a curling iron on the very ends of your hair, but keep the rest of your strands straight.
4. Now bring your cute ponytail forward over one shoulder for the finishing touch.
Lady Gaga Funky, Wavy Hairstyle
1. Give yourself fabulous volume by applying a volumizing foam, flipping your hair upside down and blow drying your hair.
2. Then create a side part and use a large-barrel curling iron on the ends of your hair for more flair.
Bonus tip: To get the color, try using clip in extensions or play around with temporary color. See More Lady Gaga Hairstyles
Kristen Stewart Straight, Layered Hairstyle
1. If your hair isn't already straight, apply a shine serum and blow dry straight with a paddle brush, then use a flat iron, especially on the ends for that stick straight look.
2. Run pomade through your hair for a piece-y effect.
Katy Perry Black, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry's look is a chic and funky option if you have bangs. Steal her style:
1. Apply a shine serum before blow drying hair. Use a round brush to blow dry hair straight, and use a paddle or vent brush to blow dry your bangs straight.
2. Curl the bottom half of your hair with a 1-inch curling iron.
3. Use a curling iron on bangs to get them extra smooth.
4. Finish with a blast of hairspray.
Katie Cassidy Chic Updo
1. Apply a volumizing foam and blow dry hair straight (but don't worry on making it perfect).
2. Tease the top of your hair to create the wispy look, then pull your hair back into a low bun.
3. Mist generously with hairspray, but hold the can far away from your hair so you don't flatten the teased section.
Josie Maran Formal Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
1. First create a front side part on dry hair and gather a small section of hair at the top. Twist it back and pin place.
2. Use a small-barrel curling iron to curl the rest of your hair. Run your fingers through curls the give them a little bit of a messy look.
3. Mist the entire look with hairspray to keep it in place while you're tearing it up on the dance floor. See More Josie Maran Hairstyles
Scarlett Johansson Romantic Updo
Scarlett Johansson's pretty side updo is fun and flirty. Steal her style:
1. To start, run a volumizing foam through your hair before blow drying. Then blow dry hair straight with a round brush, focusing on giving yourself volume at your roots.
2. Curl the bottom of your hair using a 1-inch curling iron on 1-inch sections of hair.
3. Create a deep side part and secure hair into a low side bun, tucking in and pinning down any loose ends.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles
Jessica Biel Chic, Edgy Updo
1. Rub a shine serum over your hair to start.
2. Blow dry your hair straight and pull it back into a low bun.
3. Leave out a large section of hair in the front and smooth it with a flat iron, curling ends under as you move the iron down your hair.
4. Put on some chandelier earrings and you're ready to rock.
Jessica Alba Tousled Bob
Jessica Alba's messy bob is perfect for no-fuss girls. See why:
1. Apply a dallop of texturizing mousse and tousle your hair with your hands while blow drying. Use your fingers to dry your bangs as well.
2. Voila! See how easy that was?
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Jennifer Garner Sexy, Wavy Hairstyle
1. To get the look sans curling iron, loosely braid damp hair and sleep on it. In the morning, apply some texturizing foam and use your fingers to comb through waves.
2. If you only have time in the morning, curl the bottom half of your hair with a 1-inch curling iron, then comb through hair with your fingers for a tousled look.
3. Mist your hair with a light-hold hairspray for touchable waves that still have definition.
Jennifer Aniston Layered Hairstyle for Oval Faces
1. Apply a smoothing cream and blow dry hair straight using a round brush.
2. Put some styling wax on your fingers and run it through your ends to get a piece-y look.
3. If you have any flyaways, smooth on a shine serum to tame them. See More Jennifer Aniston Hairstyles
Drew Barrymore Straight Updo
1. Apply some smoothing cream to your palms and run over your hair. If you want your strands to look extra sleek, take some time to blow dry your hair using a paddle brush.
2. Now create a deeeeep side part and pull hair back into a sleek bun at the nape of your neck.
3. Leave the wisps alone, they make your 'do look more natural rather than stiff and formal.
4. Finish the look by snapping on a pair of sweet studs.
Ciara Curly Hairstyle
1. Right after you wash your hair, divide your hair into sections and apply a de-frizzing product to each section and air dry your curls.
2. Use a paddle brush to smooth back the front of your hair, and slip on a headband.
3. Use smoothing cream to slick back any flyaways in front of the headband, and gently rub the rest over your curls.