Mary-Kate Olsen Medium-Length, Layered Hairstyle
Ashlee Simpson Long, Straight Hairstyle with Bangs
1. Apply a shine serum and blow dry hair straight using a paddle brush.
2. Put some styling wax on your fingers and comb through your bangs and the ends of your hair.
3. Line your eyes with black eyeliner and smudge it to complete your edgy look.
Kristen Stewart Straight, Layered Hairstyle
1. If your hair isn't already straight, apply a shine serum and blow dry straight with a paddle brush, then use a flat iron, especially on the ends for that stick straight look.
2. Run pomade through your hair for a piece-y effect.
Katy Perry Black, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry's look is a chic and funky option if you have bangs. Steal her style:
1. Apply a shine serum before blow drying hair. Use a round brush to blow dry hair straight, and use a paddle or vent brush to blow dry your bangs straight.
2. Curl the bottom half of your hair with a 1-inch curling iron.
3. Use a curling iron on bangs to get them extra smooth.
4. Finish with a blast of hairspray.
Jessica Biel Chic, Edgy Updo
1. Rub a shine serum over your hair to start.
2. Blow dry your hair straight and pull it back into a low bun.
3. Leave out a large section of hair in the front and smooth it with a flat iron, curling ends under as you move the iron down your hair.
4. Put on some chandelier earrings and you're ready to rock.
Ciara Curly Hairstyle
1. Right after you wash your hair, divide your hair into sections and apply a de-frizzing product to each section and air dry your curls.
2. Use a paddle brush to smooth back the front of your hair, and slip on a headband.
3. Use smoothing cream to slick back any flyaways in front of the headband, and gently rub the rest over your curls.