Jamie-Lynn Sigler Sophisticated, Wedding Updo
Jamie-Lynn Sigler's sophisticated updo is a polished look for weddings and other formal occasions. What to do:
1. Apply a smoothing cream to damp hair, then blow dry straight using a paddle brush.
2. Once hair is dry, spritz strands with a heat protectant spray and comb through. Next, use a straightening iron to smooth sections. Super sleek = super chic.
3. When all of your hair is perfectly straight, create a deep side part before gathering hair into a low ponytail at the nape of your neck. Tuck one side of your part behind one ear and let the opposite side cover the other ear.
4. Smooth a shine serum on to the surface of your hair to finish.
Rachel Weisz's Sophisticated, Brunette Ponytail
Ashley Greene Long, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Alana Grace Long, Straight, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Emmy Rossum Sophisticated, Tousled, Brunette Updo
Marisa Tomei Medium, Sophisticated, Brunette Half Updo
Kate Middleton Long, Romantic, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Long, Brunette Hairstyle for Oval Faces
Tyra Banks Straight, Sophisticated Updo
1. Spray on a heat-protecting product before straightening your dry hair with a flat iron.
2. Make a deep side part and pull your hair back into a low bun.
3. If your bangs are left hanging down, drape them back and pin them down above your ear. Use a strong-hold hairspray to finish. See More Tyra Banks Hairstyles
Lauren Conrad Straight, Chic Ponytail
1. Apply a smoothing cream and blow dry hair straight.
2. Create a side part and pull your hair into a low, off-center pony.
3. Use a curling iron on the very ends of your hair, but keep the rest of your strands straight.
4. Now bring your cute ponytail forward over one shoulder for the finishing touch.
Katie Cassidy Chic Updo
1. Apply a volumizing foam and blow dry hair straight (but don't worry on making it perfect).
2. Tease the top of your hair to create the wispy look, then pull your hair back into a low bun.
3. Mist generously with hairspray, but hold the can far away from your hair so you don't flatten the teased section.
Josie Maran Formal Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
1. First create a front side part on dry hair and gather a small section of hair at the top. Twist it back and pin place.
2. Use a small-barrel curling iron to curl the rest of your hair. Run your fingers through curls the give them a little bit of a messy look.
3. Mist the entire look with hairspray to keep it in place while you're tearing it up on the dance floor. See More Josie Maran Hairstyles
Scarlett Johansson Romantic Updo
Scarlett Johansson's pretty side updo is fun and flirty. Steal her style:
1. To start, run a volumizing foam through your hair before blow drying. Then blow dry hair straight with a round brush, focusing on giving yourself volume at your roots.
2. Curl the bottom of your hair using a 1-inch curling iron on 1-inch sections of hair.
3. Create a deep side part and secure hair into a low side bun, tucking in and pinning down any loose ends.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles
Jessica Biel Chic, Edgy Updo
1. Rub a shine serum over your hair to start.
2. Blow dry your hair straight and pull it back into a low bun.
3. Leave out a large section of hair in the front and smooth it with a flat iron, curling ends under as you move the iron down your hair.
4. Put on some chandelier earrings and you're ready to rock.
Jennifer Garner Sexy, Wavy Hairstyle
1. To get the look sans curling iron, loosely braid damp hair and sleep on it. In the morning, apply some texturizing foam and use your fingers to comb through waves.
2. If you only have time in the morning, curl the bottom half of your hair with a 1-inch curling iron, then comb through hair with your fingers for a tousled look.
3. Mist your hair with a light-hold hairspray for touchable waves that still have definition.
Jennifer Aniston Layered Hairstyle for Oval Faces
1. Apply a smoothing cream and blow dry hair straight using a round brush.
2. Put some styling wax on your fingers and run it through your ends to get a piece-y look.
3. If you have any flyaways, smooth on a shine serum to tame them. See More Jennifer Aniston Hairstyles
Drew Barrymore Straight Updo
1. Apply some smoothing cream to your palms and run over your hair. If you want your strands to look extra sleek, take some time to blow dry your hair using a paddle brush.
2. Now create a deeeeep side part and pull hair back into a sleek bun at the nape of your neck.
3. Leave the wisps alone, they make your 'do look more natural rather than stiff and formal.
4. Finish the look by snapping on a pair of sweet studs.
Agyness Deyn Straight, Black Bob with Bangs
Uma Thurman Blonde Updo
Sienna Miller Blonde, Formal Updo
Sienna Miller Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Rebecca Budig Sophisticated Updo
Penelope Cruz Sophisticated, Wedding Updo
Patricia Heaton Straight, Long, Brunette Hairstyle
Nicole Richie Sophisticated, Medium-Length, Straight, Blonde Bob
Nicole Richie Medium-Length, Curly, Blonde Bob
Nicky Hilton Chic, Sophisticated, Blonde Updo
Neve Campbell Sophisticated Bob
Natalie Portman Prom Updo
Mena Suvari Straight, Blonde Bob
Maria Menounos Straight, Brunette Updo
Lauren Conrad Sexy Updo with Bangs
Kristian Alfonso Medium, Straight Hairstyle
Kristin Davis Sexy, Wavy Hairstyle
Katie Holmes Sophisticated, Brunette Updo
Katie Holmes Short, Blunt, Brunette Hairstyle
Katie Holmes Sexy, Brunette Bob
Katie Holmes Brunette Bob with Bangs
Katherine Heigel Blonde, Sophisticated Updo
Julia Roberts Curly Updo
1. Air dry curls with styling gel. The more still you are as they dry, the less frizz you'll have at the end (so lay off the dancing or trampoline-ing, OK?).
2. Use your hands to loosely rake hair back into a low ponytail and secure it with a clear elastic, then create a chignon or messy twisted knot and pin in place.
3. Use the pointy end of a rattail comb to coax out a few loose tendrils in front. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles