Portia de Rossi Long, Edgy, Funky, Blonde Ponytail
Kelly Osbourne's Funky, Edgy, Chic, Ponytail Hairstyle
Stacy Keibler's Funky, Party, Updo, Ponytail, Hairstyle
Maria Menounos' Funky, Party, Brunette, Ponytail, Hairstyle
Demi Lovato's Long, Blonde, Funky, Ponytail Hairstyle
Demi Lovato's Long, Blonde, Funky, Ponytail Hairstyle is a perfect ponytail if you're feeling daring. Get the look:
1. To get Demi Lovato's hairstyle, rub a straightening serum onto damp hair and blow dry evenly using a paddle brush.
2. Once your hair is completely dry, flat iron it straight using a ceramic straightener.
3. Use a soft brush to gather your hair up into a tight and high ponytail. Clip in extensions for an even longer, dramatic look.
4. Take a long piece of fabric or thick ribbon and tightly wrap it around your ponytail several times. Start at the elastic and then continue wrapping so that your ponytail stands upright. Secure with bobby pins.
5. Run a flat iron through your ponytail ends to finish and mist all over with a workable hairspray.
See More Demi Lovato Hairstyles
Jordin Sparks' Long, Edgy, Funky, Party, Ponytail Hairstyle
Jordin Sparks' Long, Edgy, Funky, Party Ponytail Hairstyle is a fun way to add personality to a classic braid. Get the look:
1. To get Jordin Sparks' hairstyle, apply a shine serum to completely dry hair from roots to tips.
2. Rub a styling wax or pomade onto the palms of your hands and run it through your hair. Use a soft bristle brush to smooth hair down and tame flyaways.
3. Gather your hair into a low ponytail and secure with an elastic.
4. Braid the ponytail and secure about three inches from the ends of your hair.
5. Finish with a strong hold hairspray.
TIP: Try one of these hair dye techniques to give your style a color splash.
See More Jordin Sparks Hairstyles
Solange Knowles Long, Chic, Edgy, Funky, Black Ponytail with Braids and Twists
Willow Smith Long, Edgy, Funky, Black Ponytail
Jessica Lowndes Funky, Edgy, Black Updo
Jessica Lowndes' feathered side ponytail gives off a fun, funky 80's vibe. Steal her style:
1. This look works best on unwashed hair. Spritz dry hair with shine spray and comb through until it's smooth and straight.
2. Part your hair down the center and pull all of your hair to one side. Tie it into a high ponytail.
3. Now it's time to rat your pony. Use a fine-tooth comb to tease your hair from the base of your ponytail to the ends until it looks fluffy.
4. Put some pomade on your fingers and rub the ends of your pony to finish the look.