Rachel Weisz's Sophisticated, Brunette Ponytail
Petra Nemcova Chic, Curly Ponytail
Lauren Conrad Straight, Chic Ponytail
1. Apply a smoothing cream and blow dry hair straight.
2. Create a side part and pull your hair into a low, off-center pony.
3. Use a curling iron on the very ends of your hair, but keep the rest of your strands straight.
4. Now bring your cute ponytail forward over one shoulder for the finishing touch.
Sandra Bullock Curly Ponytail
Nicole Richie Medium-Length, Blonde Ponytail
Mila Kunis Wavy Ponytail
Lauren Conrad Wavy, Long Ponytail
Jennifer Lopez Brunette, Straight Ponytail
Jennifer Lopez Brunette, Chic Ponytail
Jennifer Lopez Brunette, Curly, Long Ponytail
Hilary Duff Straight Ponytail with Bangs
Hayden Panettiere Long, Tousled Ponytail
Halle Berry Curly Ponytail
Gwen Stefani Long, Funky Ponytail
Christina Applegate Funky, Short Ponytail
Carrie Underwood Prom Ponytail
Carrie Underwood's voluminous side pony is a fab choice for prom. See what to do:
1. Since this style is for long, straight hair, start by smoothing shine serum through freshly flat-ironed hair.
2. Part hair deeply to the side and gather into a ponytail behind one ear, leaving out bangs and a 1- to 2-inch piece just beneath the pony. Secure tightly with an elastic.
3. Wrap the piece you left out around the pony and secure with a bobby pin (that should be hidden).
4. Smooth bangs over to the same side and pin behind your ear.
5. Use a curling iron on the ends of the pony for a lil' somethin' special.
6. Spritz the style with firm-hold hairspray.
See More Carrie Underwood Hairstyles