Carly Rae Jepsen's Brunette, Party, Ponytail Hairstyle with Bangs
Jana Kramer's Brunette, Wavy, Party, Ponytail Hairstyle
Ciara's Chic, Party, Long, Ponytail Hairstyle
Lucy Hale's Brunette, Tousled, Party, Ponytail Hairstyle
Kristen Wiig's Brunette, Chic, Party, Ponytail Hairstyle
Melissa Joan Hart's Blonde, Long, Party, Ponytail Hairstyle
Hayden Panettiere's Blonde, Party, Long, Ponytail Hairstyle
Blake Lively's Blonde, Party, Tousled, Ponytail Hairstyle
Miranda Kerr's Brunette, Chic, Party, Ponytail Hairstyle
Leslie Mann's Long, Red, Party, Ponytail Hairstyle
Stacy Keibler's Funky, Party, Updo, Ponytail, Hairstyle
Maria Menounos' Funky, Party, Brunette, Ponytail, Hairstyle
Christian Serratos' Wavy, Blonde, Party, Ponytail Hairstyle
Zoe Saldana's, Wavy, Brunette, Party, Ponytail Hairstyle
Minka Kelly's Wavy, Party, Brunette, Ponytail Hairstyle
Jordin Sparks' Long, Edgy, Funky, Party, Ponytail Hairstyle
Jordin Sparks' Long, Edgy, Funky, Party Ponytail Hairstyle is a fun way to add personality to a classic braid. Get the look:
1. To get Jordin Sparks' hairstyle, apply a shine serum to completely dry hair from roots to tips.
2. Rub a styling wax or pomade onto the palms of your hands and run it through your hair. Use a soft bristle brush to smooth hair down and tame flyaways.
3. Gather your hair into a low ponytail and secure with an elastic.
4. Braid the ponytail and secure about three inches from the ends of your hair.
5. Finish with a strong hold hairspray.
TIP: Try one of these hair dye techniques to give your style a color splash.
See More Jordin Sparks Hairstyles
Eva Longoria's Long, Brunette, Party, Ponytail Hairstyle
Katy Perry's Long, Straight, Party, Ponytail Hairstyle
Katy Perry's Long, Straight, Ponytail Hairstyle is an easy way to keep long hair looking chic. To snag her style:
1. To get Katy Perry's hairstyle, brush hair into a high ponytail and secure with an elastic.
2. Take a 1 to 2-inch section of hair and braid it into a traditional braid.
3. Wrap braided section around the elastic and secure with a bobby pin.
4. Mist hair well with a strong-hold hairspray to secure any flyaways.
5. Clip in colorful hair extensions for a very Perry-inspired look.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Christina Milian Straight, Chic, Sophisticated, Party, Brunette Ponytail
Christina Milian's Straight, Chic, Sophisticated, Party, Brunette Ponytail is a romantic way to style long hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Christina Milian's hairstyle, run a flat iron over your hair to get it extra straight and sleek.
2. Apply a generous amount of styling gel to the top of your head and comb it through well to distribute it.
3. Using a paddle brush, brush all of your hair into a high ponytail at the crown of your head. Secure it tightly with an elastic.
4. Take a small section of hair from beneath your ponytail, and wrap it around the elastic to hide it. Pin down the ends with bobby pins.
See More Christina Milian Hairstyles
Kate Beckinsale Curly, Chic, Formal, Party, Prom, Brunette Ponytail
Miley Cyrus Long, Sophisticated, Party, Brunette Ponytail
Miley Cyrus' Long, Sophisticated, Party, Brunette Ponytail is a super easy way to put a twist on your boring ponytail. Steal her style:
1. To get Miley Cyrus' hairstyle, start by applying a generous amount of styling gel to the top of your hair.
2. Comb all of your hair back into a low ponytail, making sure there are no bumps. Secure it tightly with an elastic.
3. Finish by misting your entire hairstyle with strong-hold hairspray to keep every hair in place.
See More Miley Cyrus Hairstyles
Kim Kardashian Long, Black, Party Ponytail
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi Chic, Party, Black Ponytail
Kim Kardashian Black, Party, Prom Ponytail
Willow Smith Long, Edgy, Funky, Black Ponytail
Jessica Lowndes Funky, Edgy, Black Updo
Jessica Lowndes' feathered side ponytail gives off a fun, funky 80's vibe. Steal her style:
1. This look works best on unwashed hair. Spritz dry hair with shine spray and comb through until it's smooth and straight.
2. Part your hair down the center and pull all of your hair to one side. Tie it into a high ponytail.
3. Now it's time to rat your pony. Use a fine-tooth comb to tease your hair from the base of your ponytail to the ends until it looks fluffy.
4. Put some pomade on your fingers and rub the ends of your pony to finish the look.