Shay Mitchell Long, Black, Romantic, Ponytail Hairstyle
1. To get Shay Mitchell’s hairstyle, apply a shine serum to damp hair and blow dry using a round brush. 2. Pull your hair into a high, tight pony. Secure with an elastic. 3. Wiggle the tail a bit to loosen up the style, and then pull out a few face-framing pieces. 4. Finish with a light-hold hairspray. See More Shay Mitchell Hairstyles
Cheryl Burke's Romantic, Brunette, Ponytail Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Jordin Sparks' Romantic, Wavy, Black, Ponytail Hairstyle
Jordin Sparks' Romantic, Wavy, Black, Ponytail Hairstyle is a glamorous ponytail perfect for thicker hair. Steal her style:
1. To get Jordin Sparks' hairstyle, apply a moisturizing serum to damp hair and work it in from the roots to the ends of your hair. Then use a heat protecting serum throughout your hair to ensure minimal damage.
2. Begin blow drying your hair in sections using a comb attachment to dry and detangle hair evenly.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, use a 1-inch styling wand to wrap 1-inch sections of hair around the wand to create waves. Begin at your eye level and wrap down to ends, making sure to point the wand vertically. Continue with the rest of your hair.
4. Create a deep side part, pull your hair to the other side of your head, away from the side part..
5. Leave out a 1-inch section of your hair at your temple, but gather the rest of your hair and secure into a low, side ponytail behind your ear. Secure with an elastic.
See More Jordin Sparks Hairstyles
Jennifer Lopez Sexy, Romantic, Brunette Ponytail Hairstyle
Madeline Carroll Sexy, Romantic, Sophisticated, Brunette Ponytail
Lucy Liu Sexy, Curly, Black Ponytail
Taylor Swift Romantic, Curly, Blonde Ponytail
Alexa Vega Long, Romantic, Wavy, Brunette, Ponytail
Beyonce Knowles Long, Romantic, Sophisticated Ponytail
Kristen Bell Tousled, Blonde, Romantic Ponytail
Julianne Hough Romantic, Blonde, Prom Ponytail with Bangs
Ariana Grande Long, Straight, Romantic, Red Ponytail
Piper Perabo Long, Straight, Romantic, Blonde Ponytail
Jessica Alba Straight, Romantic Ponytail
Jessica Alba's curly ponytail is so easy to do, and it looks ultra-feminine. See how to get it:
1. Part damp hair down the center and apply smoothing cream to the bottom half of your hair.
2. Blow dry your hair straight using a paddle brush. When it's completely dry, use a 2-inch curling iron to curl the ends of your hair.
3. Finger comb your hair into a low, semi-loose ponytail at the nape of your neck, and secure it with an elastic.
4. Mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray to finish.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles