Jennifer Lopez Sexy, Romantic, Brunette Ponytail Hairstyle
Kat Graham's Long, Sexy, Chic, Updo, Ponytail Hairstyle
1. To get Kat Graham's hairstyle, apply a de-frizzing serum to wet hair and blow dry straight with a large paddle brush.
2.Pull hair tight at the top of your head, leaving one thick piece at the base free. Secure in a high ponytail with an elastic.
3. Wrap the loose lock of hair around the base of the ponytail and secure the end with a bobby pin.
4. Brush a firm hold hairspray over fly-aways. Apply flat iron to ends of hair for an extra-straight look.
See More Kat Graham Hairstyles
Madeline Carroll Sexy, Romantic, Sophisticated, Brunette Ponytail
Lucy Liu Sexy, Curly, Black Ponytail
Audrina Patridge Long, Curly, Chic, Sexy, Brunette Ponytail with Braids and Twists
Emma Roberts Tousled, Sexy, Wavy, Blonde Ponytail
Emma Roberts' Tousled, Sexy, Wavy, Blonde Ponytail is an easy look to get with day-old curls. Steal her style:
1. To get Emma Roberts' hairstyle, start by applying texturizing mousse through your unwashed hair. Let it set for 10 minutes.
2. Use a 1-inch curling iron to touch up the bottom half of your waves for extra texture.
3. Using your fingers, gather up all of your hair into a messy ponytail, and secure it with an elastic.
4. Tug out a few pieces of hair for a funkier feel, and mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray to finish.
See More Emma Roberts Hairstyles
Jenna Ushkowitz Long, Sexy, Edgy, Black Ponytail
Jordin Sparks Long, Wavy, Sexy Ponytail
Jordin Sparks' Long, Wavy, Sexy Ponytail is a glamorous way to style your ponytail. See how to get it:
1. To get Jordin Sparks' hairstyle, mist your hair with setting spray and let it set.
2. Use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair.
3. Bring all of your hair to one side, and secure it into a low ponytail using an elastic.
4. Apply a bit of styling wax to your fingers and rake them through your ponytail to give it more texture.
See More Jordin Sparks Hairstyles
Kim Kardashian Chic, Black Ponytail
Olivia Wilde Sexy, Brunette Ponytail
Kate Winslet Sophisticated, Blonde Ponytail
Alicia Keys Sexy, Sophisticated, Straight, Brunette Ponytail
Olga Kurylenko Sexy, Brunette Ponytail
Kayla Ewell Sexy, Brunette Ponytail
Mila Kunis Sexy, Brunette Ponytail
Cindy Crawford Chic, Brunette Ponytail
Brandy Long, Black, Curly, Romantic Ponytail
Kim Kardashian Black Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Kim Kardashian Straight, Black Ponytail
Holly Madison Blonde, Sophisticated Ponytail
Ashley Greene Chic, Brunette Ponytail
Holly Madison Curly, Blonde Ponytail
Kristin Cavallari Chic, Blonde Updo
Cameron Diaz Straight, Chic, Blonde Ponytail
Shakira Sophisticated, Curly, Ponytail
Jessica Lowndes Funky, Edgy, Black Updo
Jessica Lowndes' feathered side ponytail gives off a fun, funky 80's vibe. Steal her style:
1. This look works best on unwashed hair. Spritz dry hair with shine spray and comb through until it's smooth and straight.
2. Part your hair down the center and pull all of your hair to one side. Tie it into a high ponytail.
3. Now it's time to rat your pony. Use a fine-tooth comb to tease your hair from the base of your ponytail to the ends until it looks fluffy.
4. Put some pomade on your fingers and rub the ends of your pony to finish the look.
Blake Lively Long, Blonde Ponytail with Braids and Twists
Kim Kardashian Long, Straight, Sophisticated Ponytail
Lauren Conrad Straight, Chic Ponytail
1. Apply a smoothing cream and blow dry hair straight.
2. Create a side part and pull your hair into a low, off-center pony.
3. Use a curling iron on the very ends of your hair, but keep the rest of your strands straight.
4. Now bring your cute ponytail forward over one shoulder for the finishing touch.