Jessica Lowndes Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Jessica Lowndes' Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Braids and Twists looks so sexy on long hair. Steal her style:
1. To get Jessica Lowndes' hairstyle, part your hair to the side as soon as you get out of the shower.
2. Apply texturizing mousse to damp hair and blow dry using a diffuser. Scrunch your hair with your palms as you dry it.
3. Take a small section of hair from both sides of your head, and twist them back. Secure each twist behind your ear with a few bobby pins.
4. Mist all over with anti-humidity hairspray, and
See More Jessica Lowndes Hairstyles
Jennifer Hudson Long, Black, Sophisticated, Prom Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Debra Messing Red, Sophisticated, Wedding Updo
Jessica Alba Chic, Sophisticated Updo with Braids and Twists
Jessica Alba's pretty updo is just a messy bun with a flirty touch. Steal her style:
1. Pick out a 2-inch section of hair at the front of both sides of your head, and pull the rest of your hair back into a ponytail.
2. Braid both sections of hair down to below your ear, and gather the braids up with the rest of your ponytail. Take a second elastic and wrap it around, creating a messy bun.
3. Mist your finished updo with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Keira Knightley Sophisticated Updo with Bangs
Leona Lewis Long, Funky Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Ashley Tisdale Long, Brunette Ponytail with Braids and Twists
Ashley Tisdale's twisted side pony has lots of flair -- so prom-perfect. Steal her style:
1. Apply a volumizing foam to your hair and section off a large strand of hair to the front of one side.
2. Twist the section loosely as you pull it back over your ear, and tighter as you get near your neck.
3. Now gather the rest of your hair and combine it with the end of the strand, and tie it into a low, side pony.
4. Curl the ends of your pony using a 1-inch curling iron, and wrap a strand of hair around the base and tuck the end into the elastic for a flawless finish.
Christina Ricci Sophisticated Updo with Braids and Twists
Rachel McAdams Braids and Twists Updo for Prom
Josie Maran Formal Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
1. First create a front side part on dry hair and gather a small section of hair at the top. Twist it back and pin place.
2. Use a small-barrel curling iron to curl the rest of your hair. Run your fingers through curls the give them a little bit of a messy look.
3. Mist the entire look with hairspray to keep it in place while you're tearing it up on the dance floor. See More Josie Maran Hairstyles