Kristin Davis Long, Curly Party, Prom, Brunette Hairstyle
Kristin Chenoweth Chic, Romantic, Blonde, Prom Updo with Bangs
Shailene Woodley Chic, Brunette, Formal, Prom Updo
Shailene Woodley's Chic, Brunette, Formal, Prom Updo is a fun way to style long hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Shailene Woodley's hairstyle, apply root boosting spray to the roots of your hair to give your hair extra volume.
2. Blow dry your hair around a round brush to smooth it out.
3. Wrap large sections of your hair around Velcro rollers for an hour. Remove the rollers, and brush out your curls.
4. Apply shine serum to your hair from roots to end. Then, gather all of you rhair into a ponytail at the crown of your head.
5. Twist sections of your pony around the base to create a round bun. Secure each piece down with bobby pins.
6. Finish by misting your updo with strong-hold hairspray.
See More Shailene Woodley Hairstyles
Amanda Bynes Curly, Chic, Sophisticated, Blonde, Prom Hairstyle
Rebecca Gayheart Romantic, Chic, Formal, Prom Updo
Kate Beckinsale Curly, Chic, Formal, Party, Prom, Brunette Ponytail
AnnaLynne McCord Chic, Party, Prom, Wedding, Brunette Hairstyle
Lucy Liu Sophisticated, Chic, Prom Updo
Kirsten Dunst Medium, Sophisticated, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle
Jessica Lowndes Straight, Sophisticated, Chic, Prom Ponytail
Jessica Lowndes' Straight, Sophisticated, Chic, Prom Ponytail is a sleek way to style your hair. See how to get it:
1. To get Jessica Lowndes' hairstyle, part your hair to the side as soon as you get out of the shower. Use a bobby pin or comb to make the part clean and straight.
2. Apply a generous amount of styling gel to damp hair and comb it through to distribute the product well.
3. Brush all of your hair into a low, smooth ponytail, and secure it with an elastic.
4. Mist all over with strong-hold hairspray to finish.
See More Jessica Lowndes Hairstyles
Penelope Cruz Sophisticated, Chic, Brunette, Prom Ponytail with Bangs
Dianna Agron Chic, Blonde Updo with Bangs
Paris Hilton Blonde Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Wavy, Chic Hairstyle
Jennifer Grey Short, Curly, Tousled, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle
Reese Witherspoon Medium, Chic, Romantic Hairstyle
Dianna Agron Straight, Chic, Prom, Blonde Ponytail
Holly Madison Romantic, Chic Updo
Rihanna Sophisticated, Chic, Red, Prom Updo
Rihanna's Sophisticated, Chic, Red Updo is such a glamorous way to style your hair for prom. See how to get it:
1. To get Rihanna's hairstyle, make a horizontal part from one ear to another, and clip up the top half of your hair.
2. Twist the bottom half of your hair up your head, and secure it with bobby pins.
3. Take the top part of your hair and tease it with a teasing comb. Take the ends and tuck them into the bottom twist, and secure with more bobby pins.
4. Spray your beehive updo with a generous amount of strong-hold hairspray to make sure it stays in place.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles
Hayden Panettiere Tousled, Chic, Blonde Updo
Kate Middleton Long, Romantic, Brunette, Wedding Hairstyle
Anna Kendrick Chic, Brunette Hairstyle
Christina Milian Straight, Chic, Prom Updo
Christina Milian's Straight, Chic, Prom Updo is a gorgeous way to style straight hair. See how:
1. To get Christina Milian's hairstyle, apply a generous amount of styling gel to damp hair and comb it through well.
2. While your hair is still damp, brush all of your hair into a high ponytail at the crown of your head. Secure it with an elastic.
3. Twist your pony around the elastic to create a ballerina bun. Wrap another elastic around the bun to secure it in place, and use bobby pins to secure any loose ends.
4. Mist all over with strong-hold hairspray to keep every hair in place.
See More Christina Milian Hairstyles
Ariel Winter Curly, Chic, Prom Hairstyle
Brenda Song Long, Wavy, Chic Hairstyle with Highlights
Reese Witherspoon Blonde, Chic Updo
Eva Longoria Long, Wavy, Chic Hairstyle
Amy Smart Chic, Blonde Updo
Vanessa Hudgens Chic, Medium Updo with Highlights
Vanessa Hudgens' Chic, Medium Updo with Highlights looks so sexy on medium-length hair. Steal her style:
1. To get Vanessa Hudgens' hairstyle, part towel-dried hair to the side to start.
2. Apply texturizing mousse to the bottom half of your hair and blow dry using a diffuser.
3. Gather your hair into a ponytail at the nape of your neck. Tuck your hair underneath and use bobby pins to secure it in a faux bob.
4. This look works best when you let large pieces of hair fall out around your face. Mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray to finish.
See More Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles
Dakota Fanning Straight, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Chic, Prom Ponytail
Leona Lewis Chic, Straight, Brunette Updo with Bangs
Katy Perry Chic, Black Updo
Katy Perry's Chic, Black Updo is a sleek way to style your hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Katy Perry's hairstyle, apply styling gel to wet hair and comb it through well.
2. Brush all of your hair up into a high ponytail and secure it with an elastic.
3. Take your pony and twist it around the elastic to form a ballerina bun. Secure the ends with bobby pins.
4. Mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray to prevent flyaways.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Sofia Vergara Long, Straight, Chic, Brunette Ponytail with Bangs
Sofia Vergara's Long, Straight, Chic, Brunette Ponytail with Bangs is a sophisticated way to style long hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Sofia Vergara's hairstyle, use a teasing comb to tease hair at the crown of your head.
2. Once you've reached your desired height, gather up all of your hair into a high ponyail. Secure it with an elastic.
3. Run a flat iron over your bangs to straighten them.
4. Mist all over with anti-humidity hairspray to prevent flyaways.
See More Sofia Vergara Hairstyles
Kate Walsh Chic Updo
Amber Tamblyn Chic, Brunette Updo With Bangs
Kim Kardashian Chic, Black, Prom Updo
January Jones Chic, Straight, Blonde Updo
Brittany Snow Romantic, Blonde, Chic, Prom Updo
Brittany Snow's Romantic, Blonde, Chic, Prom Updo is a sweet, chic way to style your hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Brittany Snow's hairstyle, start with day old hair parted slightly to the side. Use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the ends of your hair to give it more hold.
2. Finger comb all of your hair up into a low bun, and secure it with an elastic.
3. Tug out a few pieces of hair near the front of your face, and wrap them around a curling iron to add a romantic touch.
4. Mist all over with anti-humidity hairspray to tame flyaways.
See More Brittany Snow Hairstyles
Selena Gomez Curly, Romantic, Brunette Updo
Selena Gomez's hairstyle makes her look like a modern-day Cinderella. See how to get the look:
1. This style works best on day-old hair. Part your hair to the side and work in a texturizing mousse with your fingers.
2. Use a 1/2-inch curling iron to curl all of your hair. Mist each section with flexible-hold hairspray so your hair looks touchable while staying in place.
3. If your hair is longer than shoulder-length, gather it up into a bun and leave the front layers out.
Amber Riley Chic, Curly, Black Hairstyle
Jessica Alba Chic, Sophisticated Updo with Braids and Twists
Jessica Alba's pretty updo is just a messy bun with a flirty touch. Steal her style:
1. Pick out a 2-inch section of hair at the front of both sides of your head, and pull the rest of your hair back into a ponytail.
2. Braid both sections of hair down to below your ear, and gather the braids up with the rest of your ponytail. Take a second elastic and wrap it around, creating a messy bun.
3. Mist your finished updo with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Vera Farmiga Funky, Sophisticated Updo
Zooey Deschanel Long, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Amanda Seyfried Straight, Chic Updo
Kate Hudson Chic, Formal Updo
Ashley Tisdale Long, Brunette Ponytail with Braids and Twists
Ashley Tisdale's twisted side pony has lots of flair -- so prom-perfect. Steal her style:
1. Apply a volumizing foam to your hair and section off a large strand of hair to the front of one side.
2. Twist the section loosely as you pull it back over your ear, and tighter as you get near your neck.
3. Now gather the rest of your hair and combine it with the end of the strand, and tie it into a low, side pony.
4. Curl the ends of your pony using a 1-inch curling iron, and wrap a strand of hair around the base and tuck the end into the elastic for a flawless finish.
Christina Ricci Sophisticated Updo with Braids and Twists
Carrie Underwood Blonde, Curly Prom Hairstyle
Carrie Underwood's messy curls are flirty and fun. Steal her style with tips from Herbal Essences celebrity stylist Charles Baker Strahan:
1. Apply mousse to roots and diffuse hair with a blow dryer to create a base of texture. Smooth out the front section with a round brush to create softness around the face.
2. Part hair to one side and pin back the front section with two bobby pins, creating an X. Place a pretty clip over the bobby pins for added bling.
3. For more precise curls, use a medium sized curling iron on the bottom portion of hair and spritz with a spray gel.
4. To keep body in the crown, mist the top of your head with a light-hold hairspray.
See More Carrie Underwood Hairstyles
Miley Cyrus Romantic Updo for Prom
Miley Cyrus' pretty updo is soft and romantic. See how to get the look:
1. Apply a volumizing cream to damp roots, flip your hair over and blow dry. Once your hair is dry, use a comb to tease the top and sides for volume.
2. Pull your hair back loosely, making sure to leave lots of volume at the top. Tie it into a messy bun, letting the ends stick out.
3. Mist your hair with hairspray. You can gently tug at your bun from both sides throughout the night to keep it nice and big.
Selena Gomez Romantic, Prom Updo
Selena Gomez's elegant updo is prom-perfect. Steal her style:
1. First curl the bottom half of your dry hair with a 1-inch curling iron.
2. Apply a dry shampoo to your roots for texture and tease the top of your hair for volume.
3. Pull your hair back into a bun and leave out a few curls to frame your face.
4. Mist your finished 'do with hairspray, put on a pair of dangly earrings and you're ready to hop into the limo.
AnnaLynne McCord Curly, Sexy Hairstyle
2. Take out your rollers once cool and mist those gorgeous curls with hairspray to keep them in place.
3. Use gel to sweep your bangs back to create a perfectly imperfect windblown look.
Anika Noni Rose Layered Updo
Uma Thurman Blonde Updo
Reese Witherspoon Blonde Updo
Paris Hilton Sophisticated Updo for Round Faces
Nicole Richie Medium-Length, Blonde Ponytail
Nicole Richie Medium-Length, Curly, Blonde Bob
Nicole Richie Long, Blonde Updo with Bangs
Nicole Richie Long, Blonde, Straight Updo with Bangs
Mischa Barton Long, Curly, Sexy Hairstyle
Mila Kunis Wavy Ponytail
Milla Jovovich Long, Straight, Brunette Half Updo
Maria Menounos Straight, Brunette Updo
Lucy Lui Straight, Chic Updo
Liv Tyler Brunette Updo
Lisa Kudrow Romantic Updo
Lindsay Lohan Romantic Updo for a Wedding
Lindsay Lohan Romantic, Brunette Updo
Lindsay Lohan Red Updo for Prom
Lindsay Lohan Chic, Red Updo
Lindsay Lohan Medium, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Lindsay Lohan Long Ponytail
Lindsay Lohan Wavy Half Updo with Bangs
Kim Kardashian Half Updo for Prom
Kim Kardashian Curly Bob
Keyshia Cole Long, Formal Updo
Katie Cassidy Formal, Wedding Updo
Katherine Heigel Blonde, Sophisticated Updo
Kate Winslet Chic, Blonde Updo
Julianne Hough Blonde, Curly, Romantic Updo
Julianne Hough's curly, romantic hair with ringlets can be done even if you have straight hair. Here's what to do:
1. First, work a curling cream through your damp hair (make sure to get the sections underneath, too).
2. Then, blow dry your roots using a diffuser -- don?t use a brush, you're going to want to keep the curl, not smooth it out.
3. Once hair is completely dry, section off hair and use a curling iron to create ringlets (spray hairspray before and after curling).
4. Create a side part, and pin the ends of your hair into a loose bun.
5. Pull out the ringlets in the front and finish with a light-hold hairspray.