Kristin Davis Long, Curly Party, Prom, Brunette Hairstyle
Kristin Chenoweth Chic, Romantic, Blonde, Prom Updo with Bangs
Shailene Woodley Chic, Brunette, Formal, Prom Updo
Shailene Woodley's Chic, Brunette, Formal, Prom Updo is a fun way to style long hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Shailene Woodley's hairstyle, apply root boosting spray to the roots of your hair to give your hair extra volume.
2. Blow dry your hair around a round brush to smooth it out.
3. Wrap large sections of your hair around Velcro rollers for an hour. Remove the rollers, and brush out your curls.
4. Apply shine serum to your hair from roots to end. Then, gather all of you rhair into a ponytail at the crown of your head.
5. Twist sections of your pony around the base to create a round bun. Secure each piece down with bobby pins.
6. Finish by misting your updo with strong-hold hairspray.
See More Shailene Woodley Hairstyles
Amanda Bynes Curly, Chic, Sophisticated, Blonde, Prom Hairstyle
Rebecca Gayheart Romantic, Chic, Formal, Prom Updo
Kate Beckinsale Curly, Chic, Formal, Party, Prom, Brunette Ponytail
AnnaLynne McCord Chic, Party, Prom, Wedding, Brunette Hairstyle
Lucy Liu Sophisticated, Chic, Prom Updo
Kirsten Dunst Medium, Sophisticated, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle
Jessica Lowndes Straight, Sophisticated, Chic, Prom Ponytail
Jessica Lowndes' Straight, Sophisticated, Chic, Prom Ponytail is a sleek way to style your hair. See how to get it:
1. To get Jessica Lowndes' hairstyle, part your hair to the side as soon as you get out of the shower. Use a bobby pin or comb to make the part clean and straight.
2. Apply a generous amount of styling gel to damp hair and comb it through to distribute the product well.
3. Brush all of your hair into a low, smooth ponytail, and secure it with an elastic.
4. Mist all over with strong-hold hairspray to finish.
See More Jessica Lowndes Hairstyles
Penelope Cruz Sophisticated, Chic, Brunette, Prom Ponytail with Bangs
Dianna Agron Chic, Blonde Updo with Bangs
Paris Hilton Blonde Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Wavy, Chic Hairstyle
Jennifer Grey Short, Curly, Tousled, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle
Reese Witherspoon Medium, Chic, Romantic Hairstyle
Dianna Agron Straight, Chic, Prom, Blonde Ponytail
Holly Madison Romantic, Chic Updo
Rihanna Sophisticated, Chic, Red, Prom Updo
Rihanna's Sophisticated, Chic, Red Updo is such a glamorous way to style your hair for prom. See how to get it:
1. To get Rihanna's hairstyle, make a horizontal part from one ear to another, and clip up the top half of your hair.
2. Twist the bottom half of your hair up your head, and secure it with bobby pins.
3. Take the top part of your hair and tease it with a teasing comb. Take the ends and tuck them into the bottom twist, and secure with more bobby pins.
4. Spray your beehive updo with a generous amount of strong-hold hairspray to make sure it stays in place.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles
Hayden Panettiere Tousled, Chic, Blonde Updo
Kate Middleton Long, Romantic, Brunette, Wedding Hairstyle
Anna Kendrick Chic, Brunette Hairstyle
Christina Milian Straight, Chic, Prom Updo
Christina Milian's Straight, Chic, Prom Updo is a gorgeous way to style straight hair. See how:
1. To get Christina Milian's hairstyle, apply a generous amount of styling gel to damp hair and comb it through well.
2. While your hair is still damp, brush all of your hair into a high ponytail at the crown of your head. Secure it with an elastic.
3. Twist your pony around the elastic to create a ballerina bun. Wrap another elastic around the bun to secure it in place, and use bobby pins to secure any loose ends.
4. Mist all over with strong-hold hairspray to keep every hair in place.
See More Christina Milian Hairstyles
Ariel Winter Curly, Chic, Prom Hairstyle
Brenda Song Long, Wavy, Chic Hairstyle with Highlights
Reese Witherspoon Blonde, Chic Updo
Eva Longoria Long, Wavy, Chic Hairstyle
Amy Smart Chic, Blonde Updo
Vanessa Hudgens Chic, Medium Updo with Highlights
Dakota Fanning Straight, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Chic, Prom Ponytail
Leona Lewis Chic, Straight, Brunette Updo with Bangs
Katy Perry Chic, Black Updo
Katy Perry's Chic, Black Updo is a sleek way to style your hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Katy Perry's hairstyle, apply styling gel to wet hair and comb it through well.
2. Brush all of your hair up into a high ponytail and secure it with an elastic.
3. Take your pony and twist it around the elastic to form a ballerina bun. Secure the ends with bobby pins.
4. Mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray to prevent flyaways.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Sofia Vergara Long, Straight, Chic, Brunette Ponytail with Bangs
Sofia Vergara's Long, Straight, Chic, Brunette Ponytail with Bangs is a sophisticated way to style long hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Sofia Vergara's hairstyle, use a teasing comb to tease hair at the crown of your head.
2. Once you've reached your desired height, gather up all of your hair into a high ponyail. Secure it with an elastic.
3. Run a flat iron over your bangs to straighten them.
4. Mist all over with anti-humidity hairspray to prevent flyaways.
See More Sofia Vergara Hairstyles
Kate Walsh Chic Updo
Amber Tamblyn Chic, Brunette Updo With Bangs
Kim Kardashian Chic, Black, Prom Updo
January Jones Chic, Straight, Blonde Updo
Brittany Snow Romantic, Blonde, Chic, Prom Updo
Brittany Snow's Romantic, Blonde, Chic, Prom Updo is a sweet, chic way to style your hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Brittany Snow's hairstyle, start with day old hair parted slightly to the side. Use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the ends of your hair to give it more hold.
2. Finger comb all of your hair up into a low bun, and secure it with an elastic.
3. Tug out a few pieces of hair near the front of your face, and wrap them around a curling iron to add a romantic touch.
4. Mist all over with anti-humidity hairspray to tame flyaways.
See More Brittany Snow Hairstyles
Selena Gomez Curly, Romantic, Brunette Updo
Amber Riley Chic, Curly, Black Hairstyle
Jessica Alba Chic, Sophisticated Updo with Braids and Twists
Jessica Alba's pretty updo is just a messy bun with a flirty touch. Steal her style:
1. Pick out a 2-inch section of hair at the front of both sides of your head, and pull the rest of your hair back into a ponytail.
2. Braid both sections of hair down to below your ear, and gather the braids up with the rest of your ponytail. Take a second elastic and wrap it around, creating a messy bun.
3. Mist your finished updo with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Vera Farmiga Funky, Sophisticated Updo
Zooey Deschanel Long, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Amanda Seyfried Straight, Chic Updo
Kate Hudson Chic, Formal Updo
Ashley Tisdale Long, Brunette Ponytail with Braids and Twists
Christina Ricci Sophisticated Updo with Braids and Twists
Carrie Underwood Blonde, Curly Prom Hairstyle
Miley Cyrus Romantic Updo for Prom
Selena Gomez Romantic, Prom Updo
1. First curl the bottom half of your dry hair with a 1-inch curling iron.
2. Apply a dry shampoo to your roots for texture and tease the top of your hair for volume.
3. Pull your hair back into a bun and leave out a few curls to frame your face.
4. Mist your finished 'do with hairspray, put on a pair of dangly earrings and you're ready to hop into the limo.
AnnaLynne McCord Curly, Sexy Hairstyle
2. Take out your rollers once cool and mist those gorgeous curls with hairspray to keep them in place.
3. Use gel to sweep your bangs back to create a perfectly imperfect windblown look.