Kate Beckinsale Curly, Chic, Formal, Party, Prom, Brunette Ponytail
Salma Hayek Straight, Sophisticated, Black Ponytail
Penelope Cruz Sophisticated, Chic, Brunette, Prom Ponytail with Bangs
Emma Roberts Long, Straight, Prom Ponytail
Emma Roberts' Long, Straight, Prom Ponytail is such a chic look for prom. Steal her style:
1. To get Emma Roberts' hairstyle, use a flat iron to straighten your hair completely.
2. Apply a generous amount of styling gel to the top of your hair and comb it through well to distribute the product.
3. Brush all of your hair up into a high ponytail, and secure it with an elastic. Take a small section of hair from underneath your pony, and wrap it around the elastic to hide it. Secure the ends with bobby pins.
4. Mist all over with strong-hold hairspray to keep every hair in place all night long.
See More Emma Roberts Hairstyles
Kim Kardashian Chic, Prom Ponytail
Reese Witherspoon Sophisticated, Blonde Ponytail
Sofia Vergara Long, Straight, Chic, Brunette Ponytail with Bangs
Sofia Vergara's Long, Straight, Chic, Brunette Ponytail with Bangs is a sophisticated way to style long hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Sofia Vergara's hairstyle, use a teasing comb to tease hair at the crown of your head.
2. Once you've reached your desired height, gather up all of your hair into a high ponyail. Secure it with an elastic.
3. Run a flat iron over your bangs to straighten them.
4. Mist all over with anti-humidity hairspray to prevent flyaways.
See More Sofia Vergara Hairstyles
Ashley Tisdale Long, Brunette Ponytail with Braids and Twists
Ashley Tisdale's twisted side pony has lots of flair -- so prom-perfect. Steal her style:
1. Apply a volumizing foam to your hair and section off a large strand of hair to the front of one side.
2. Twist the section loosely as you pull it back over your ear, and tighter as you get near your neck.
3. Now gather the rest of your hair and combine it with the end of the strand, and tie it into a low, side pony.
4. Curl the ends of your pony using a 1-inch curling iron, and wrap a strand of hair around the base and tuck the end into the elastic for a flawless finish.
Mila Kunis Wavy Ponytail
Lindsay Lohan Long Ponytail
Lindsay Lohan Curly, Blonde Ponytail
Lauren Conrad Wavy, Long Ponytail
Jessica Simpson Sophisticated Ponytail
Carrie Underwood Prom Ponytail
Carrie Underwood's voluminous side pony is a fab choice for prom. See what to do:
1. Since this style is for long, straight hair, start by smoothing shine serum through freshly flat-ironed hair.
2. Part hair deeply to the side and gather into a ponytail behind one ear, leaving out bangs and a 1- to 2-inch piece just beneath the pony. Secure tightly with an elastic.
3. Wrap the piece you left out around the pony and secure with a bobby pin (that should be hidden).
4. Smooth bangs over to the same side and pin behind your ear.
5. Use a curling iron on the ends of the pony for a lil' somethin' special.
6. Spritz the style with firm-hold hairspray.
See More Carrie Underwood Hairstyles