Anna Kendrick Chic, Brunette Hairstyle
Ariel Winter Curly, Chic, Prom Hairstyle
Diane Lane Curly Tousled, Romantic, Prom, Brunette Hairstyle
Sophia Bush Medium, Wavy, Romantic, Prom, Brunette Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens Chic, Medium Updo with Highlights
Vanessa Hudgens' Chic, Medium Updo with Highlights looks so sexy on medium-length hair. Steal her style:
1. To get Vanessa Hudgens' hairstyle, part towel-dried hair to the side to start.
2. Apply texturizing mousse to the bottom half of your hair and blow dry using a diffuser.
3. Gather your hair into a ponytail at the nape of your neck. Tuck your hair underneath and use bobby pins to secure it in a faux bob.
4. This look works best when you let large pieces of hair fall out around your face. Mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray to finish.
See More Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles
Eva Longoria Sophisticated, Prom Hairstyle
Kristen Wiig Sophisticated, Brunette Updo
Natalie Portman Medium, Wavy, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle
Jenna Fischer Wavy, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle
Shiri Appleby Medium, Brunette, Straight, Tousled Half Updo with Bangs
Amber Riley Medium, Curly, Brunette, Prom Hairstyle with Bangs
Selena Gomez Curly, Romantic, Brunette Updo
Selena Gomez's hairstyle makes her look like a modern-day Cinderella. See how to get the look:
1. This style works best on day-old hair. Part your hair to the side and work in a texturizing mousse with your fingers.
2. Use a 1/2-inch curling iron to curl all of your hair. Mist each section with flexible-hold hairspray so your hair looks touchable while staying in place.
3. If your hair is longer than shoulder-length, gather it up into a bun and leave the front layers out.
Jennifer Lopez Medium, Curly, Tousled Hairstyle
Carrie Underwood Blonde, Curly Prom Hairstyle
Carrie Underwood's messy curls are flirty and fun. Steal her style with tips from Herbal Essences celebrity stylist Charles Baker Strahan:
1. Apply mousse to roots and diffuse hair with a blow dryer to create a base of texture. Smooth out the front section with a round brush to create softness around the face.
2. Part hair to one side and pin back the front section with two bobby pins, creating an X. Place a pretty clip over the bobby pins for added bling.
3. For more precise curls, use a medium sized curling iron on the bottom portion of hair and spritz with a spray gel.
4. To keep body in the crown, mist the top of your head with a light-hold hairspray.
See More Carrie Underwood Hairstyles