Jennifer Lopez Medium, Curly, Tousled Hairstyle
Carrie Underwood Blonde, Curly Prom Hairstyle
Carrie Underwood's messy curls are flirty and fun. Steal her style with tips from Herbal Essences celebrity stylist Charles Baker Strahan:
1. Apply mousse to roots and diffuse hair with a blow dryer to create a base of texture. Smooth out the front section with a round brush to create softness around the face.
2. Part hair to one side and pin back the front section with two bobby pins, creating an X. Place a pretty clip over the bobby pins for added bling.
3. For more precise curls, use a medium sized curling iron on the bottom portion of hair and spritz with a spray gel.
4. To keep body in the crown, mist the top of your head with a light-hold hairspray.
See More Carrie Underwood Hairstyles
Kate Beckinsale Funky, Brunette Updo
Nicole Richie Medium-Length, Curly, Blonde Bob
Mila Kunis Wavy Ponytail
Lindsay Lohan Medium, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Kate Winslet Wavy Half Updo
Kate Winslet Blonde, Prom Updo
Kate Winslet Chic, Blonde Updo
Julia Stiles Party Updo
Julia Roberts Curly, Red Updo
1. Air dry curls with styling gel. If you don't have curls, use a curling iron all over your head.
2. Create a clean middle part with a comb and loosely gather hair into a soft twist at the back of your head, and pin in place.
3. Use the pointy end of a rattail comb to pull out a few loose curls in front.
4. Finish by twirling a little shine serum over any frazzled ends. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles