Dianna Agron Chic, Blonde Updo with Bangs
Vanessa Hudgens Chic, Medium Updo with Highlights
Vanessa Hudgens' Chic, Medium Updo with Highlights looks so sexy on medium-length hair. Steal her style:
1. To get Vanessa Hudgens' hairstyle, part towel-dried hair to the side to start.
2. Apply texturizing mousse to the bottom half of your hair and blow dry using a diffuser.
3. Gather your hair into a ponytail at the nape of your neck. Tuck your hair underneath and use bobby pins to secure it in a faux bob.
4. This look works best when you let large pieces of hair fall out around your face. Mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray to finish.
See More Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles
Katy Perry Chic, Black Updo
Katy Perry's Chic, Black Updo is a sleek way to style your hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Katy Perry's hairstyle, apply styling gel to wet hair and comb it through well.
2. Brush all of your hair up into a high ponytail and secure it with an elastic.
3. Take your pony and twist it around the elastic to form a ballerina bun. Secure the ends with bobby pins.
4. Mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray to prevent flyaways.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Kristen Wiig Sophisticated, Brunette Updo
Kate Beckinsale Funky, Brunette Updo
Kirsten Dunst Tousled Updo
Kate Winslet Blonde, Prom Updo
Kate Winslet Chic, Blonde Updo
Julia Stiles Party Updo
Julia Roberts Curly, Red Updo
1. Air dry curls with styling gel. If you don't have curls, use a curling iron all over your head.
2. Create a clean middle part with a comb and loosely gather hair into a soft twist at the back of your head, and pin in place.
3. Use the pointy end of a rattail comb to pull out a few loose curls in front.
4. Finish by twirling a little shine serum over any frazzled ends. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles