Kate Beckinsale Curly, Chic, Formal, Party, Prom, Brunette Ponytail
Jessica Lowndes Straight, Sophisticated, Chic, Prom Ponytail
Jessica Lowndes' Straight, Sophisticated, Chic, Prom Ponytail is a sleek way to style your hair. See how to get it:
1. To get Jessica Lowndes' hairstyle, part your hair to the side as soon as you get out of the shower. Use a bobby pin or comb to make the part clean and straight.
2. Apply a generous amount of styling gel to damp hair and comb it through to distribute the product well.
3. Brush all of your hair into a low, smooth ponytail, and secure it with an elastic.
4. Mist all over with strong-hold hairspray to finish.
See More Jessica Lowndes Hairstyles
Salma Hayek Straight, Sophisticated, Black Ponytail
Penelope Cruz Sophisticated, Chic, Brunette, Prom Ponytail with Bangs
Dianna Agron Straight, Chic, Prom, Blonde Ponytail
Kim Kardashian Black, Party, Prom Ponytail
Emma Roberts Long, Straight, Prom Ponytail
Julianne Hough Romantic, Blonde, Prom Ponytail with Bangs
Julianne Hough's Romantic, Blonde Ponytail with Bangs is an elegant way to style day old hair. See how to get it:
1. To get Julianne Hough's hairstyle, mist your roots with dry shampoo. Comb it through well, and use a teasing comb to tease hair at the crown for extra volume.
2. Use your fingers to gather all of your hair into a high ponytail. Leaving some room at the top of your head, secure your pony with an elastic.
3. Mist all over with anti-humidity hairspray to finish.
See More Julianne Hough Hairstyles
Lea Michele Straight, Sophisticated, Prom Ponytail
Lea Michele's Straight, Sophisticated, Prom Ponytail is a great way to style your hair for prom. See how:
1. To get Lea Michele's hairstyle, apply a generous amount of styling gel to your hair and comb it through.
2. Brush all of your hair up into a ponytail, and secure it with an elastic.
3. Put some shine serum on your palms and run them over your hair to add sheen -- you're going for a sleek look.
4. Pair your style with some pretty earrings to add the perfect touch.
See More Lea Michele Hairstyles
Kim Kardashian Chic, Prom Ponytail
Reese Witherspoon Sophisticated, Blonde Ponytail
Sofia Vergara Long, Straight, Chic, Brunette Ponytail with Bangs
Sofia Vergara's Long, Straight, Chic, Brunette Ponytail with Bangs is a sophisticated way to style long hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Sofia Vergara's hairstyle, use a teasing comb to tease hair at the crown of your head.
2. Once you've reached your desired height, gather up all of your hair into a high ponyail. Secure it with an elastic.
3. Run a flat iron over your bangs to straighten them.
4. Mist all over with anti-humidity hairspray to prevent flyaways.
See More Sofia Vergara Hairstyles
Ashley Tisdale Long, Brunette Ponytail with Braids and Twists
Ashley Tisdale's twisted side pony has lots of flair -- so prom-perfect. Steal her style:
1. Apply a volumizing foam to your hair and section off a large strand of hair to the front of one side.
2. Twist the section loosely as you pull it back over your ear, and tighter as you get near your neck.
3. Now gather the rest of your hair and combine it with the end of the strand, and tie it into a low, side pony.
4. Curl the ends of your pony using a 1-inch curling iron, and wrap a strand of hair around the base and tuck the end into the elastic for a flawless finish.
Sandra Bullock Curly Ponytail
Nicole Richie Medium-Length, Blonde Ponytail
Mila Kunis Wavy Ponytail
Lindsay Lohan Long Ponytail
Lindsay Lohan Curly, Blonde Ponytail
Lauren Conrad Wavy, Long Ponytail
Jessica Simpson Sophisticated Ponytail
Carrie Underwood Prom Ponytail
Carrie Underwood's voluminous side pony is a fab choice for prom. See what to do:
1. Since this style is for long, straight hair, start by smoothing shine serum through freshly flat-ironed hair.
2. Part hair deeply to the side and gather into a ponytail behind one ear, leaving out bangs and a 1- to 2-inch piece just beneath the pony. Secure tightly with an elastic.
3. Wrap the piece you left out around the pony and secure with a bobby pin (that should be hidden).
4. Smooth bangs over to the same side and pin behind your ear.
5. Use a curling iron on the ends of the pony for a lil' somethin' special.
6. Spritz the style with firm-hold hairspray.
See More Carrie Underwood Hairstyles