Amanda Bynes Curly, Chic, Sophisticated, Blonde, Prom Hairstyle
Emma Roberts Long, Sexy, Prom, Tousled, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Emma Roberts' Long, Sexy, Prom, Tousled, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle is so rocker-chic. Steal her style:
1. To get Emma Roberts' hairstyle, part your hair down the center to begin.
2. Mist your hair with texturizing spray and rough dry it with your hands to add some texture.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair in small sections. Twist the barrel in opposite directions to get a messier feel.
4. Finger comb through your waves, and mist them with strong-hold hairspray to keep the look in place.
See More Emma Roberts Hairstyles
Ashley Tisdale Wavy, Tousled, Sexy Hairstyle
Ashley Tisdale's Wavy, Tousled, Sexy Hairstyle is a gorgeous way to add texture to your hair. Steal her style:
1. To get Ashley Tisdale's hairstyle, part your hair down the center to begin.
2. Apply a generous amount of texturizing mousse to the bottom half of your hair. Blow dry using a diffuser to bring out your natural waves.
3. If you hair is naturally straight, separate your hair into sections and wrap them around a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to create waves throughout your hair.
4. Finger comb through your waves to loosen them, and mist them with a bit of spray gel.
See More Ashley Tisdale Hairstyles
Jessica Simpson Long, Sexy, Romantic Hairstyle
Blake Lively Long, Red, Romantic, Wavy Hairstyle
Jennifer Lopez Layered, Sexy Hairstyle
Anna Paquin Sexy, Blonde Updo
Alessandra Ambrosio Long, Sexy, Wavy Hairstyle
Whitney Port Long, Sexy, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Jamie Chung Sexy, Brunette, Prom Updo
Fergie Long, Wavy, Sexy Hairstyle
Michelle Rodriguez Sexy, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Malin Akerman Medium, Wavy, Sexy, Romantic, Blonde, Prom Hairstyle
Camilla Belle Sexy, Curly, Brunette, Prom Updo
Jennifer Lopez Medium, Curly, Tousled Hairstyle
Ashley Greene Curly Half Updo for Prom
Josie Maran Formal Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
1. First create a front side part on dry hair and gather a small section of hair at the top. Twist it back and pin place.
2. Use a small-barrel curling iron to curl the rest of your hair. Run your fingers through curls the give them a little bit of a messy look.
3. Mist the entire look with hairspray to keep it in place while you're tearing it up on the dance floor. See More Josie Maran Hairstyles
AnnaLynne McCord Curly, Sexy Hairstyle
2. Take out your rollers once cool and mist those gorgeous curls with hairspray to keep them in place.
3. Use gel to sweep your bangs back to create a perfectly imperfect windblown look.