Alison Sweeney Curly, Sophisticated, Blonde, Party, Prom Hairstyle
Kristin Chenoweth Chic, Romantic, Blonde, Prom Updo with Bangs
Amanda Bynes Curly, Chic, Sophisticated, Blonde, Prom Hairstyle
Cobie Smulders Sophisticated, Romantic, Brunette, Prom Updo
Sarah Hyland Romantic, Curly, Sophisticated, Formal, Prom, Brunette Updo with Highlights
Bella Thorne Sophisticated, Curly, Red, Prom Updo with Bangs
Bella Thorne's Sophisticated, Curly, Red Updo with Bangs is a fancy way to style your hair for prom. See how to get it:
1. To get Bella Thorne's hairstyle, start by misting your hair with texturizing spray. Allow it to air dry for the most natural finish. Wrap your bangs around a round brush and blow dry them under low heat.
2. Once your hair is dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair. Don't worry if the curls aren't perfect, since you'll be putting them up.
3. Use your fingers to gather up all of your curls below one ear. (Leave out a few curls around your face.) Twist them into a loose chignon, and secure it in place using hairpins.
4. Mist your hairstyle with strong-hold hairspray to keep it in place.
See More Bella Thorne Hairstyles
Heather Morris Sophisticated, Edgy, Blonde Updo
Lucy Liu Sophisticated, Chic, Prom Updo
Kirsten Dunst Medium, Sophisticated, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle
Jessica Lowndes Straight, Sophisticated, Chic, Prom Ponytail
Jessica Lowndes' Straight, Sophisticated, Chic, Prom Ponytail is a sleek way to style your hair. See how to get it:
1. To get Jessica Lowndes' hairstyle, part your hair to the side as soon as you get out of the shower. Use a bobby pin or comb to make the part clean and straight.
2. Apply a generous amount of styling gel to damp hair and comb it through to distribute the product well.
3. Brush all of your hair into a low, smooth ponytail, and secure it with an elastic.
4. Mist all over with strong-hold hairspray to finish.
See More Jessica Lowndes Hairstyles
Salma Hayek Straight, Sophisticated, Black Ponytail
Penelope Cruz Sophisticated, Chic, Brunette, Prom Ponytail with Bangs
Jessica Lowndes Curly, Sophisticated, Prom, Brunette Hairstyle
Jessica Lowndes' Curly, Sophisticated, Prom, Brunette Hairstyle is a gorgeous way to add volume to your curls. Steal her style:
1. To get Jessica Lowndes' hairstyle, part your hair to the side as soon as you get out of the shower.
2. Rub a generous amount of volumizing cream through your hair from root to tip.
3. Use a 1-inch curling iron to curl all of your hair in small sections. Use a teasing comb to tease the top layer of your curls for extra oomph.
4. Mist your curls with strong-hold hairspray to keep them in place.
See More Jessica Lowndes Hairstyles
Paris Hilton Curly, Sophisticated, Romantic, Prom, Blonde Hairstyle
Eva Longoria Curly, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Nicollette Sheridan Medium, Wavy, Romantic, Sophisticated, Prom, Blonde Hairstyle
Kate Hudson Long, Straight, Sophisticated, Blonde Hairstyle
Rihanna Sophisticated, Chic, Red, Prom Updo
Rihanna's Sophisticated, Chic, Red Updo is such a glamorous way to style your hair for prom. See how to get it:
1. To get Rihanna's hairstyle, make a horizontal part from one ear to another, and clip up the top half of your hair.
2. Twist the bottom half of your hair up your head, and secure it with bobby pins.
3. Take the top part of your hair and tease it with a teasing comb. Take the ends and tuck them into the bottom twist, and secure with more bobby pins.
4. Spray your beehive updo with a generous amount of strong-hold hairspray to make sure it stays in place.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles
Kate Middleton Long, Romantic, Brunette, Wedding Hairstyle
Nicky Hilton Sophisticated, Brunette, Prom Updo
Hilary Duff Romantic, Sophisticated, Blonde, Prom Updo with Bangs
Kristin Chenoweth Sophisticated, Blonde, Prom Hairstyle with Bangs
Eva Longoria Sophisticated, Prom Hairstyle
Ashley Tisdale Sophisticated, Prom Updo
Heidi Klum Sophisticated Updo
Jennifer Garner Long, Sophisticated, Prom, Brunette Half Updo
Lea Michele Straight, Sophisticated, Prom Ponytail
Lea Michele's Straight, Sophisticated, Prom Ponytail is a great way to style your hair for prom. See how:
1. To get Lea Michele's hairstyle, apply a generous amount of styling gel to your hair and comb it through.
2. Brush all of your hair up into a ponytail, and secure it with an elastic.
3. Put some shine serum on your palms and run them over your hair to add sheen -- you're going for a sleek look.
4. Pair your style with some pretty earrings to add the perfect touch.
See More Lea Michele Hairstyles
Jennifer Hudson Long, Black, Sophisticated, Prom Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Paris Hilton Long, Blonde, Prom, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Leona Lewis Straight, Sophisticated, Brunette Updo with Bangs
Evan Rachel Wood Long, Blonde, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Emmannuelle Chriqui Curly, Black, Sophisticated Updo
Reese Witherspoon Sophisticated, Blonde Ponytail
Kristen Wiig Sophisticated, Brunette Updo
Hailee Steinfeld Romantic, Sophisticated, Brunette Updo
Hailee Stenifeld's Romantic, Sophisticated, Brunette Updo is a gorgeous way to style long hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Hailee Steinfeld's hairstyle, apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight using a round brush.
2. Once your hair is completely dry, brush all of your hair up into a high ponytail. Secure it with an elastic, making sure there are no bumps.
3. Split your ponytail into two sections, and wrap both sections around the elastic in opposite ways. Once you've created a full ballerina bun, secure the ends using bobby pins.
4. Rub a dollop of styling gel between your palms and gently smooth your hair back from your forehead to get rid of flyways. Slip on a skinny headband to complete the look.
See More Hailee Steinfeld Hairstyles
Diane Kruger Sophisticated, Blonde Updo
Jenna Ushkowitz Curly, Romantic, Black Hairstyle
Debra Messing Red, Sophisticated, Wedding Updo
Scarlett Johansson Wavy Romantic Updo
Scarlett Johansson's gorgeous updo is so fresh and romantic, perfect for prom or a wedding. Steal her style:
1. Work a curl cream through damp hair and partly air dry to create a wavy texture.
2. Use a diffuser while scrunching to create soft, defined curls. If your hair is naturally straight, use a 1/2-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair.
3. Gather your curls up into a loose bun, and pin down any loose curls to lift hair off your face.
4. Mist your elegant updo with a strong-hold hairspray to keep it in place.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles
Jennifer Lopez Medium, Curly, Tousled Hairstyle
Leona Lewis Long, Funky Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Amanda Seyfried Straight, Chic Updo
Jessalyn Gilsig Curly Prom Updo
Ashley Greene Curly Half Updo for Prom
Ashley Tisdale Long, Brunette Ponytail with Braids and Twists
Christina Ricci Sophisticated Updo with Braids and Twists
Miley Cyrus Romantic Updo for Prom
Miley Cyrus' pretty updo is soft and romantic. See how to get the look:
1. Apply a volumizing cream to damp roots, flip your hair over and blow dry. Once your hair is dry, use a comb to tease the top and sides for volume.
2. Pull your hair back loosely, making sure to leave lots of volume at the top. Tie it into a messy bun, letting the ends stick out.
3. Mist your hair with hairspray. You can gently tug at your bun from both sides throughout the night to keep it nice and big.
Hilary Duff Curly Half Updo for Prom
Amanda Seyfried Curly, Romantic, Blonde Hairstyle
Selena Gomez Romantic, Prom Updo
Selena Gomez's elegant updo is prom-perfect. Steal her style:
1. First curl the bottom half of your dry hair with a 1-inch curling iron.
2. Apply a dry shampoo to your roots for texture and tease the top of your hair for volume.
3. Pull your hair back into a bun and leave out a few curls to frame your face.
4. Mist your finished 'do with hairspray, put on a pair of dangly earrings and you're ready to hop into the limo.
Josie Maran Formal Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
1. First create a front side part on dry hair and gather a small section of hair at the top. Twist it back and pin place.
2. Use a small-barrel curling iron to curl the rest of your hair. Run your fingers through curls the give them a little bit of a messy look.
3. Mist the entire look with hairspray to keep it in place while you're tearing it up on the dance floor. See More Josie Maran Hairstyles
AnnaLynne McCord Curly, Sexy Hairstyle
2. Take out your rollers once cool and mist those gorgeous curls with hairspray to keep them in place.
3. Use gel to sweep your bangs back to create a perfectly imperfect windblown look.
Uma Thurman Blonde Updo
Sienna Miller Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Scarlett Johansson Curly, Brunette Half Updo
Scarlett Johansson's half updo is a great choice for a romantic moment. Steal her style:
1. To get started, apply a texturizing cream and roughly blow dry your hair. You're going to want it straight, but it can be somewhat messy.
2. Once your hair is completely dry, tease the hair at the crown of your head with a teasing comb until you're liking the height you've got.
3. Then, smooth over the top layer of hair over the teased section and pin into place at the back of your head. Pull back the sides of your hair and pin those into place, too. At this point don't worry if you have some flyways.
4. Then, take a curling iron, and curl the hair that's down, with a 1-inch barrel curling iron. Rake your hands through your hair when done to loosen it up just a little bit.
5. Finish off with a holding mist, but don't get too carried away. Sleek is not the goal here.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles