Jessica Lowndes Straight, Sophisticated, Chic, Prom Ponytail
Jessica Lowndes' Straight, Sophisticated, Chic, Prom Ponytail is a sleek way to style your hair. See how to get it:
1. To get Jessica Lowndes' hairstyle, part your hair to the side as soon as you get out of the shower. Use a bobby pin or comb to make the part clean and straight.
2. Apply a generous amount of styling gel to damp hair and comb it through to distribute the product well.
3. Brush all of your hair into a low, smooth ponytail, and secure it with an elastic.
4. Mist all over with strong-hold hairspray to finish.
See More Jessica Lowndes Hairstyles
Salma Hayek Straight, Sophisticated, Black Ponytail
Rachel McAdams Medium, Layered, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Reese Witherspoon Medium, Chic, Romantic Hairstyle
Kate Hudson Long, Straight, Sophisticated, Blonde Hairstyle
Dianna Agron Straight, Chic, Prom, Blonde Ponytail
Sara Rue Long, Romantic, Red, Straight Hairstyle with Bangs
Anna Kendrick Chic, Brunette Hairstyle
Christina Milian Straight, Chic, Prom Updo
Christina Milian's Straight, Chic, Prom Updo is a gorgeous way to style straight hair. See how:
1. To get Christina Milian's hairstyle, apply a generous amount of styling gel to damp hair and comb it through well.
2. While your hair is still damp, brush all of your hair into a high ponytail at the crown of your head. Secure it with an elastic.
3. Twist your pony around the elastic to create a ballerina bun. Wrap another elastic around the bun to secure it in place, and use bobby pins to secure any loose ends.
4. Mist all over with strong-hold hairspray to keep every hair in place.
See More Christina Milian Hairstyles
Reese Witherspoon Blonde, Chic Updo
Kim Kardashian Black, Party, Prom Ponytail
Emma Roberts Long, Straight, Prom Ponytail
Emma Roberts' Long, Straight, Prom Ponytail is such a chic look for prom. Steal her style:
1. To get Emma Roberts' hairstyle, use a flat iron to straighten your hair completely.
2. Apply a generous amount of styling gel to the top of your hair and comb it through well to distribute the product.
3. Brush all of your hair up into a high ponytail, and secure it with an elastic. Take a small section of hair from underneath your pony, and wrap it around the elastic to hide it. Secure the ends with bobby pins.
4. Mist all over with strong-hold hairspray to keep every hair in place all night long.
See More Emma Roberts Hairstyles
Lea Michele Straight, Sophisticated, Prom Ponytail
Lea Michele's Straight, Sophisticated, Prom Ponytail is a great way to style your hair for prom. See how:
1. To get Lea Michele's hairstyle, apply a generous amount of styling gel to your hair and comb it through.
2. Brush all of your hair up into a ponytail, and secure it with an elastic.
3. Put some shine serum on your palms and run them over your hair to add sheen -- you're going for a sleek look.
4. Pair your style with some pretty earrings to add the perfect touch.
See More Lea Michele Hairstyles
Dakota Fanning Straight, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Chic, Prom Ponytail
Leona Lewis Straight, Sophisticated, Brunette Updo with Bangs
Leona Lewis Chic, Straight, Brunette Updo with Bangs
Sofia Vergara Long, Straight, Chic, Brunette Ponytail with Bangs
Sofia Vergara's Long, Straight, Chic, Brunette Ponytail with Bangs is a sophisticated way to style long hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Sofia Vergara's hairstyle, use a teasing comb to tease hair at the crown of your head.
2. Once you've reached your desired height, gather up all of your hair into a high ponyail. Secure it with an elastic.
3. Run a flat iron over your bangs to straighten them.
4. Mist all over with anti-humidity hairspray to prevent flyaways.
See More Sofia Vergara Hairstyles
Lucy Liu Long, Straight, Black Hairstyle
Shiri Appleby Medium, Brunette, Straight, Tousled Half Updo with Bangs
January Jones Chic, Straight, Blonde Updo
Dianna Agron Long, Straight Half Updo
Dianna Agron Long, Straight Half Updo
Amanda Seyfried Straight, Chic Updo
Sandra Bullock Formal, Romantic Hairstyle
1. Create a deep side part and apply a shine serum before blow drying hair straight.
2. Use a flat iron to straighten the top half of your hair, and curl the bottom of your hair with a large-barrel curling iron.
3. Tuck hair behind both ears, and bring one side over your shoulder for an elegant finish.
Salma Hayek Romantic Updo for Square Faces
Penelope Cruz Sexy Updo with Bangs
Paris Hilton Long, Blonde Half Updo
Nicole Richie Medium-Length, Blonde Ponytail
Nicole Richie Long, Blonde Updo with Bangs
Nicole Richie Long, Straight Updo with Bangs
Nicole Richie Long, Blonde, Straight Updo with Bangs
Milla Jovovich Long, Straight, Brunette Half Updo
Maria Menounos Straight, Brunette Updo
Maria Bello Tousled, Blonde Updo
Malin Akerman Romantic Ponytail
Lucy Lui Straight, Chic Updo
Liv Tyler Brunette Updo
Lindsay Lohan Romantic Updo for a Wedding
Lindsay Lohan Romantic, Brunette Updo
Lindsay Lohan Red Updo for Prom
Lindsay Lohan Chic, Red Updo
Lauren Conrad Sexy Updo with Bangs
Kim Kardashian Half Updo for Prom
Katie Holmes Sophisticated, Brunette Updo
Katie Cassidy Formal, Wedding Updo
Katherine Heigel Blonde, Sophisticated Updo
Kate Winslet Chic, Blonde Updo
Julia Stiles Party Updo
Jessica Simpson Wedding Updo
Jessica Simpson Sophisticated Updo
Jessica Simpson Edgy, Blonde Updo
Jessica Simpson Sophisticated Ponytail
Jessica Simpson Formal Updo with Bangs
Jessica Alba Prom Updo with Bangs
Jessica Alba's sophisticated, voluminous off-center chignon is fabulous for a glam event or party (think: prom). To get the look:
1. Brush back day-old (meaning, wash hair the day before, not day of) hair.
2. Tease the hair behind your bangs slightly, adding volume at the crown.
3. Pull back the remainder of your hair into an off-center, low pony (secured with a hair band).
4. Twist the pony around the hair band, so as to look like a twisted, full bun, then secure the ends with hair pins (choose ones that match the shade of your hair, so they are less obvious).
5. Straighten your bangs (use a flat iron if necessary), then spray the entire look with a light-hold hairspray.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Hilary Duff Straight, Formal Updo
Dianna Agron Blonde, Prom Updo
Carrie Underwood Prom Ponytail
Carrie Underwood's voluminous side pony is a fab choice for prom. See what to do:
1. Since this style is for long, straight hair, start by smoothing shine serum through freshly flat-ironed hair.
2. Part hair deeply to the side and gather into a ponytail behind one ear, leaving out bangs and a 1- to 2-inch piece just beneath the pony. Secure tightly with an elastic.
3. Wrap the piece you left out around the pony and secure with a bobby pin (that should be hidden).
4. Smooth bangs over to the same side and pin behind your ear.
5. Use a curling iron on the ends of the pony for a lil' somethin' special.
6. Spritz the style with firm-hold hairspray.
See More Carrie Underwood Hairstyles