Selena Gomez Curly, Brunette, Prom Hairstyle
Selena Gomez's Curly, Brunette, Prom Hairstyle is a head-turning way to style your hair. See how to get it:
1. To get Selena Gomez's hairstyle, part your hair down the center to start.
2. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight using a round brush.
3. Once your hair is dry, use a 2-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair. Twist the barrel in opposite directions each time for more haphazard-looking waves.
4. Mist your waves with shine spray to add a glossy sheen.
See More Selena Gomez Hairstyles
Jessica Lowndes Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Jessica Lowndes' Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Braids and Twists looks so sexy on long hair. Steal her style:
1. To get Jessica Lowndes' hairstyle, part your hair to the side as soon as you get out of the shower.
2. Apply texturizing mousse to damp hair and blow dry using a diffuser. Scrunch your hair with your palms as you dry it.
3. Take a small section of hair from both sides of your head, and twist them back. Secure each twist behind your ear with a few bobby pins.
4. Mist all over with anti-humidity hairspray, and
See More Jessica Lowndes Hairstyles
Emma Roberts Long, Sexy, Prom, Tousled, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Emma Roberts' Long, Sexy, Prom, Tousled, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle is so rocker-chic. Steal her style:
1. To get Emma Roberts' hairstyle, part your hair down the center to begin.
2. Mist your hair with texturizing spray and rough dry it with your hands to add some texture.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair in small sections. Twist the barrel in opposite directions to get a messier feel.
4. Finger comb through your waves, and mist them with strong-hold hairspray to keep the look in place.
See More Emma Roberts Hairstyles
Kim Kardashian Wavy, Chic Hairstyle
Ashley Tisdale Wavy, Tousled, Sexy Hairstyle
Ashley Tisdale's Wavy, Tousled, Sexy Hairstyle is a gorgeous way to add texture to your hair. Steal her style:
1. To get Ashley Tisdale's hairstyle, part your hair down the center to begin.
2. Apply a generous amount of texturizing mousse to the bottom half of your hair. Blow dry using a diffuser to bring out your natural waves.
3. If you hair is naturally straight, separate your hair into sections and wrap them around a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to create waves throughout your hair.
4. Finger comb through your waves to loosen them, and mist them with a bit of spray gel.
See More Ashley Tisdale Hairstyles
Nicollette Sheridan Medium, Wavy, Romantic, Sophisticated, Prom, Blonde Hairstyle
Hilary Swank Long, Wavy, Romantic, Blonde Hairstyle
Kate Middleton Long, Romantic, Brunette, Wedding Hairstyle
Blake Lively Long, Red, Romantic, Wavy Hairstyle
Brenda Song Long, Wavy, Chic Hairstyle with Highlights
Eva Longoria Long, Wavy, Chic Hairstyle
Sophia Bush Medium, Wavy, Romantic, Prom, Brunette Hairstyle
Emily Browning Short, Wavy, Prom, Brunette Hairstyle
Alessandra Ambrosio Long, Sexy, Wavy Hairstyle
Whitney Port Long, Sexy, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Taylor Swift Romantic Hairstyle
Jennifer Garner Long, Sophisticated, Prom, Brunette Half Updo
Fergie Long, Wavy, Sexy Hairstyle
Teresa Palmer Medium, Wavy, Romantic, Blonde Hairstyle
Amanda Seyfried Wavy, Romantic, Prom, Blonde Updo
Natalie Portman Medium, Wavy, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle
Jenna Fischer Wavy, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle
Amy Adams Long, Wavy, Romantic Hairstyle
Malin Akerman Medium, Wavy, Sexy, Romantic, Blonde, Prom Hairstyle
Christina Aguilera Long, Blonde, Wavy, Half Updo
Jenna Ushkowitz Curly, Romantic, Black Hairstyle
Scarlett Johansson Wavy Romantic Updo
Scarlett Johansson's gorgeous updo is so fresh and romantic, perfect for prom or a wedding. Steal her style:
1. Work a curl cream through damp hair and partly air dry to create a wavy texture.
2. Use a diffuser while scrunching to create soft, defined curls. If your hair is naturally straight, use a 1/2-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair.
3. Gather your curls up into a loose bun, and pin down any loose curls to lift hair off your face.
4. Mist your elegant updo with a strong-hold hairspray to keep it in place.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles
Zooey Deschanel Long, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Selena Gomez Romantic, Prom Updo
Selena Gomez's elegant updo is prom-perfect. Steal her style:
1. First curl the bottom half of your dry hair with a 1-inch curling iron.
2. Apply a dry shampoo to your roots for texture and tease the top of your hair for volume.
3. Pull your hair back into a bun and leave out a few curls to frame your face.
4. Mist your finished 'do with hairspray, put on a pair of dangly earrings and you're ready to hop into the limo.
Uma Thurman Romantic Updo
Sienna Miller Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Rosario Dawson's Wavy Updo
Paris Hilton Blonde Half Updo for Round Faces
Nicole Richie Medium-Length, Wavy, Blonde Bob
Nicole Richie Medium-Length, Curly, Blonde Bob
Naomi Watts Wavy, Blonde Bob
Molly Sims Wavy Updo
Mila Kunis Wavy, Romantic Hairstyle
Mila Kunis Wavy Ponytail
Michelle Williams Blonde Updo
Liv Tyler Long, Wavy Hairstyle with Bangs
Lisa Kudrow Romantic Updo
Lindsay Lohan Red, Wavy Half Updo
Lindsay Lohan Medium, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Lindsay Lohan Long, Wavy Half Updo
Lindsay Lohan Long Ponytail
Lindsay Lohan Curly, Blonde Ponytail
Lindsay Lohan Wavy Half Updo with Bangs
Leighton Meester Wavy Updo with Highlights
Lauren Conrad Wavy, Long Ponytail
Kirsten Dunst Tousled Updo
Kate Winslet Wavy Half Updo
Kate Bosworth Wavy, Formal Half-Updo
Julianne Hough Blonde, Curly Half Updo
Julianne Hough's curly half updo is perfect for those who have long hair and an oval face, and want a formal style for their next big occasion. How to do it:
1. To get started, rub a curling cream through your damp hair, making sure to get the tips, too.
2. Then, blow dry your roots with a diffuser -- don?t use a brush, just your fingertips.
3. Once hair is completely dry, section off hair and use a curling iron to create ringlets (spray hairspray before and after curling).
4. Next, create a side part, extending all the way to the back of your crown.
5. Pull back half of your hair on both sides of your face and join the two sides. Twist around the tips into a neat bun and pin to secure.
6. To finish, mist hair with a light-hold hairspray.