Jessica Chastain's Red, Wavy, Long, Formal Hairstyle
Jessica Chastain's Red, Romantic, Wavy, Formal Hairstyle
Emma Stone Chic, Sophisticated, Formal, Red Updo
Demi Lovato Tousled, Romantic, Formal, Party, Red Updo
Scarlett Johansson Chic, Red, Formal Updo
Scarlett Johansson's Chic, Red, Formal Updo is an eye-catching way to style your hair for a formal event. See how to get it:
1. To get Scarlett Johansson's hairstyle, start by parting your hair deeply to the side, and apply a generous amount of styling mousse to your roots.
2. Separate your hair into 1-inch sections, and wrap them around a medium-sized curl stick to add a bit of texture to your hair.
3. Once all of your hair is curled, use a teasing comb to tease the bottom half of your hair for extra texture. This will give your bun more hold once it's secured.
4. Gather all of your hair to the side opposite your part, and twist it into a loose chignon at the nape of your neck. Use bobby pins to pin it in place.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles
Izabella Miko Romantic, Curly, Tousled Updo
Lindsay Lohan Red Updo for Prom
Lindsay Lohan Chic, Red Updo
Lindsay Lohan Wavy Half Updo with Bangs
Katherine Heigel Curly, Tousled Updo
Julia Roberts Curly, Red Updo
1. Air dry curls with styling gel. If you don't have curls, use a curling iron all over your head.
2. Create a clean middle part with a comb and loosely gather hair into a soft twist at the back of your head, and pin in place.
3. Use the pointy end of a rattail comb to pull out a few loose curls in front.
4. Finish by twirling a little shine serum over any frazzled ends. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles