Leslie Mann's Long, Red, Party, Ponytail Hairstyle
Christina Hendricks' Wavy, Red, Party, Updo, Hairstyle
Bella Thorne's Long, Red, Party, Half Updo, Hairstyle
Bella Thorne's Long, Red, Party, Half Updo, Hairstyle makes a simple style fun and flirty. Get the look:
1.To get Bella Thorne's hairstyle, apply a heat protectant to damp hair and blow dry using a round brush.
2.Create a side part, and then use a 1 1/2 –inch barrel curling iron to curl all of your hair. Curl small sections and be sure to clamp down and hold for a few seconds before releasing.
3.Rake your fingers through your curls a few times. Then, loosely pull back the top section of your hair and secure at the back with a barrette or bow clip.
4.Finish with a strong hold hairspray.
See More Bella Thorne
Christina Hendricks' Medium, Party, Wavy, Red Hairstyle
Emma Stone Chic, Romantic, Red, Party Updo
Emma Stone's Chic, Romantic, Red, Party Updo is a formal way to style your hair into an updo. See how Wella Professionals stylist Mara Roszak created the look for the Screen Actors Guild Awards:
1. To get Emma Stone's hairstyle, start by parting your hair to the side.
2. Apply volumizing mousse to wet hair and blow dry smoothing using a round brush.
3. Put a few drops of shine serum on your palms and run them to your hair from root to ends to smooth out flyaways.
4. Tease the crown of the hair to add a little height, and pull your hair into a mid-height ponytail
5. Twist the ponytail and wrap it into a bun, and secure with bobby pins. Spray all over with strong-hold hairspray to finish.
See More Emma Stone Hairstyles
Demi Lovato Tousled, Romantic, Formal, Party, Red Updo
Demi Lovato's Tousled, Romantic, Formal, Party, Red Updo is an elegant way to style your hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Demi Lovato's hairstyle, apply volumizing product to your hair from root to tip, and blow dry it straight using a round brush.
2. Wrap your hair around the brush, starting near the roots, and lift each section upward to add volume while drying.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the ends of your hair for more texture. Pin back a 3-inch section of hair near the top of your head to form a small pouf.
4. Gather the rest of your hair into a high chignon, and secure it with hairclips. Let a few pieces of hair fall out around your face, and curl them for a romantic touch.
See More Demi Lovato Hairstyles
Christina Hendricks' Medium, Curly, Romantic, Party, Red Hairstyle with Bangs
Bella Thorne Funky, Party, Red Updo with Bangs
Bella Thorne's Funky, Party, Red Updo with Bangs is so light and carefree, you'll have so much fun wearing it. Steal her style:
1. To get Bella Thorne's hairstyle, start with day old hair (it'll have more hold, which you'll need for this updo).
2. Using a paddle brush, brush all of your hair into a ponytail at the very top of your head. Wrap an elastic around the base of the pony twice, but on the third time, don't pull your ends all the way through the elastic to create a large loop.
3. Run a flat iron over your bangs, and mist all over with strong-hold hairspray to finish.
See More Bella Thorne Hairstyles
Tyra Banks Long, Wavy, Party Hairstyle
Lindsay Lohan Red, Wavy Half Updo
Lindsay Lohan Red Updo for Prom
Lindsay Lohan Chic, Red Updo
Lindsay Lohan Long, Tousled, Red Hairstyle with Highlights
Lindsay Lohan Wavy Half Updo with Bangs
Katherine Heigel Curly, Tousled Updo
Julia Roberts Long, Wavy Hairstyle
1. Apply root-boosting spray to damp hair at the crown, and smoothing product from the eye-level through the tips.
2. Blow dry with a round brush to smooth the top and add volume. Blow dry the ends smooth but not stick-straight.
3. Roll 2-inch sections around a curling iron. Mist the tips first with heat-protective spray (it'll keep them curly longer).
4. When cool, use your fingers to twist and pull downward on curls, to pull them longer and looser. Touch up the tips with the iron if needed. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles
Julia Roberts Curly, Red Updo
1. Air dry curls with styling gel. If you don't have curls, use a curling iron all over your head.
2. Create a clean middle part with a comb and loosely gather hair into a soft twist at the back of your head, and pin in place.
3. Use the pointy end of a rattail comb to pull out a few loose curls in front.
4. Finish by twirling a little shine serum over any frazzled ends. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles