Jessica Alba Straight, Romantic Ponytail
Jessica Alba's curly ponytail is so easy to do, and it looks ultra-feminine. See how to get it:
1. Part damp hair down the center and apply smoothing cream to the bottom half of your hair.
2. Blow dry your hair straight using a paddle brush. When it's completely dry, use a 2-inch curling iron to curl the ends of your hair.
3. Finger comb your hair into a low, semi-loose ponytail at the nape of your neck, and secure it with an elastic.
4. Mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray to finish.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Taylor Swift Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Rihanna Romantic, Curly Hairstyle
Rihanna's glam curls are perfect when you want to look feminine-ly put-together. This works best on hair that holds a curl. To get the look:
1. Apply a rich styling cream to damp hair and dry with a diffuser for waves.
2. When dry, mist lightly with heat-protective spray and wrap 1-inch sections around a 1-inch curling iron.
3. Leave curls intact. If you finger comb them, they won't be even, and that's a different look. So keep your hands off, OK?
See More Rihanna Hairstyles