Victoria Justice with a Medium, Brunette, Romantic Half Updo Hairstyle Pictures
Victoria Justice’s Medium, Brunette, Romantic Half Updo hairstyle is a cool twist on a 1960’s hairstyle style. Get the look:
1. To get Victoria Justice’s hairstyle, start by applying a volumizing mousse to damp hair. Make a deep center part in your hair and blow-dry using a small round brush to add body.
2. Pin up half your hair near the crown of your head with bobby pins.
3. Pull out a few face-framing tendrils and mist all over with a shine spray.
4. Finish with a light-hold hairspray.
See More Victoria Justice Hairstyles
Jamie-Lynn Sigler's Long, Wavy, Brunette, Romantic, Half-Updo Hairstyle
AnnaLynne McCord's Long, Romantic, Wavy, Half Updo Hairstyle
Whitney Port's Long, Wavy, Romantic, Half Updo Hairstyle
Judy Greer Long, Brunette, Romantic, Half Updo with Bangs
Hilary Duff Wavy, Romantic, Blonde Half Updo
LeAnn Rimes Medium, Wavy, Romantic, Blonde Half Updo
Carrie Underwood Medium, Blonde, Curly Half Updo
Bella Thorne Curly, Red Half Updo with Bangs
Bella Thorne's Curly, Red Half Updo with Bangs is a romantic way to style long hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Bella Thorne's hairstyle, apply volumizing product to damp hair and blow dry straight using a round brush. Don't forget to blow dry your bangs too.
2. Once your hair is completely dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair.
3. Rake your fingers through your curls when you're finished to break them up.
4. Pin back the top section of your hair using bobby pins, and mist all over with strong-hold hairspray to finish.
See More Bella Thorne Hairstyles
Victoria Justice Long, Romantic, Curly, Brunette Half Updo
Victoria Justice's Long, Romantic, Curly, Brunette Half Updo looks so mature. See how to get the look:
1. To get Victoria Justice's hairstyle, part your hair down the center to start.
2. Mist damp hair with texturizing spray and allow it to dry natural for the most texture.
3. Use a 1-inch curling iron to curl just the ends of your hair. Finger comb through your hair to break it up a bit.
4. Section off the top layer of your hair from ear to ear, and bring it back loosely. Secure the half updo by criss-crossing two bobby pins.
5. Mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray to finish.
See More Victoria Justice Hairstyles
Lo Bosworth Romantic, Curly, Brunette Half Updo with Highlights
Mandy Moore Romantic, Red, Half Updo with Bangs
Roselyn Sanchez Long, Wavy, Tousled, Romantic, Brunette Half Updo
Jennifer Grey Tousled, Romantic, Brunette Half Updo
Leighton Meester Long, Romantic, Wavy, Brunette Half Updo
Nicole Kidman Long, Curly, Sophisticated, Red Half Updo
Melissa Rycroft Long, Curly, Romantic, Brunette Half Updo
Jennifer Morrison Medium, Romantic, Blonde Half Updo
Christina Moore Long, Curly, Romantic, Blonde Half Updo
Christina Aguilera Long, Blonde, Wavy, Half Updo
Dianna Agron Long, Curly, Romantic, Half Updo
Holly Madison Long, Sexy, Blonde Hairstyle
Olivia Wilde Brunette Half Updo
Dianna Agron Medium, Wavy, Romantic Half Updo
Kristin Cavallari Blonde, Wavy Half Updo
Ashley Greene Long, Sophisticated Half Updo with Highlights
Nikki Reed Long, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Lucy Liu Romantic, Black Half Updo
Alicia Keys Medium, Romantic, Curly Half Updo
Paris Hilton Long, Curly, Blonde Hairstyle
Kelly Choi Thick, Romantic Half Updo
Holly Madison Long, Curly Blonde Hairstyle
Josie Maran Formal Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
1. First create a front side part on dry hair and gather a small section of hair at the top. Twist it back and pin place.
2. Use a small-barrel curling iron to curl the rest of your hair. Run your fingers through curls the give them a little bit of a messy look.
3. Mist the entire look with hairspray to keep it in place while you're tearing it up on the dance floor. See More Josie Maran Hairstyles
Emily Mortimer Romantic, Curly Hairstyle
1. Apply a dollop of volumizing foam to your palms and run it through your hair. Roughly blow dry hair using your hands for some texture.
2. Curl your hair loosely with a large barrel curling iron, leaving the ends out.
3. Create a side part, then take strands of hair from both sides of your head, twist them back and pin them down.
4. Mist with hairspray to finish. See More Emily Mortimer Hairstyles
Scarlett Johansson Curly, Brunette Half Updo
Scarlett Johansson's half updo is a great choice for a romantic moment. Steal her style:
1. To get started, apply a texturizing cream and roughly blow dry your hair. You're going to want it straight, but it can be somewhat messy.
2. Once your hair is completely dry, tease the hair at the crown of your head with a teasing comb until you're liking the height you've got.
3. Then, smooth over the top layer of hair over the teased section and pin into place at the back of your head. Pull back the sides of your hair and pin those into place, too. At this point don't worry if you have some flyways.
4. Then, take a curling iron, and curl the hair that's down, with a 1-inch barrel curling iron. Rake your hands through your hair when done to loosen it up just a little bit.
5. Finish off with a holding mist, but don't get too carried away. Sleek is not the goal here.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles
Rachel McAdams Curly Half Updo with Bangs
Mischa Barton Long, Curly, Romantic Hairstyle
Keira Knightley Romantic Half Updo
Keira Knightley Half Updo for Prom
Kate Winslet Wavy Half Updo
Kate Bosworth Wavy, Formal Half-Updo
Julianne Hough Blonde, Curly Half Updo
Jessica Biel Sexy, Tousled Half Updo
Jessica Alba Straight Half Updo
Jessica Alba's romantic, half up style suits long hair, for sure, but also looks sweet on medium or short styles. To do it:
1. Wash, then towel-dry hair.
2. Add a dime-size amount of smoothing cream to your hair, from roots to ends.
3. Blow dry hair, using a round brush to curl your ends under.
4. Pull back the upper portion of your hair (ear to ear, at the crown) and gently tease it to add volume, then pin it back.
5. Smooth the rest of your hair with a brush to keep the attention up top, near the crown.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Jenna Dewan Tousled Half Updo
Jenna Dewan's half updo works for all hair types -- but your cut needs to have chin-length layers in front and be long in back. Get the look:
1. Apply thickening spray and blow dry with your hands, not a brush. Be sure to lift the roots. (Hands-only styling gives you a not-perfect finish, which is the goal.)
2. Once hair is 80 percent dry, create a center part, and let your hair air dry the rest of the way.
3. Imagine you're wearing a headband. Pull all the hair behind it back into a low ponytail and secure it with a clear elastic, then wrap it into a messy chignon. Pin into place. Leave the front strands loose.
See More Jenna Dewan Hairstyles