Brittany Snow Blonde Updo
Brittany Snow's Blonde Updo is a romantic way to style day old hair. See how to get it:
1. To get Brittany Snow's hairstyle, start by parting your hair down the center.
2. Apply texturizing product to the bottom half of your hair.
3. Use your fingers to smooth your hair into a low bun. Secure it with an elastic.
4. Leave out a few pieces of hair around your face for a romantic touch.
See More Brittany Snow Hairstyles
Halle Berry Edgy, Romantic Hairstyle
Eliza Dushku Curly, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle
Katie Holmes Romantic, Wavy Hairstyle
1. Slightly part hair to the side and apply a texturizing product. Roughly blow dry hair for added texture.
2. Use a 1-inch curling iron on large sections of hair from your ears down to create loose, flowing waves.
3. Finger comb curls to loosen, then mist the look with a shine-enhancing hairspray. See More Katie Holmes Hairstyles
Christina Hendricks Romantic, Red Hairstyle
1. Apply a curl-enhancing cream to coax out any natural wave, then blow dry using a round brush to curl ends under.
2. Add additional curls by using a 1-inch curling iron on the ends of your hair.
3. Finger-comb through your waves to break them up slightly, and mist with hairspray.
4. Complete the look with a pair of dangly earrings.
Scarlett Johansson Curly, Brunette Half Updo
Scarlett Johansson's half updo is a great choice for a romantic moment. Steal her style:
1. To get started, apply a texturizing cream and roughly blow dry your hair. You're going to want it straight, but it can be somewhat messy.
2. Once your hair is completely dry, tease the hair at the crown of your head with a teasing comb until you're liking the height you've got.
3. Then, smooth over the top layer of hair over the teased section and pin into place at the back of your head. Pull back the sides of your hair and pin those into place, too. At this point don't worry if you have some flyways.
4. Then, take a curling iron, and curl the hair that's down, with a 1-inch barrel curling iron. Rake your hands through your hair when done to loosen it up just a little bit.
5. Finish off with a holding mist, but don't get too carried away. Sleek is not the goal here.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles
Nicole Kidman Curly Updo
Nicole Kidman's messy style is an easy updo for curly hair, thick or fine. How to do it:
1. If your hair is not naturally curly, curl your entire head in small sections with a small-barreled curling iron.
2. For naturally curly gals, apply some curl-enhancing mousse or spray and let hair dry naturally.
3. Pull back hair away from face with your hands. In this case you don't have to worry about the frizz factor of your curls, they are supposed to be that way to get this look.
4. Twist hair back into large bun high on your head and pin in place with bobby pins making zigzags or "x"s.
5. Wrap a scarf or fabric headband around your bun, hiding the pins.
See More Nicole Kidman Hairstyles
Kerry Washington Long, Wavy, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Kerry Washington's curly mane is perfect for naturally curly textures and heart-shaped faces.
1. Work a defrizzing styling cream or protective oil, like Moroccan oil, throughout hair and blow dry straight on a low setting with a round brush. (Make sure you lift your roots up as you blow dry so you get some oomph.) Don't forget to straighten your bangs, which should be feather cut.
2. Once your hair is dry, divide hair into sections and wrap 1-inch pieces around a large-barreled curling iron to get Kerry's smooth ringlets. Work from the bottom up.
3. Rub your fingers in some styling wax and finger comb your waves.
4. Finish the look with hairspray and shine spray (flip hair upside-down and spray the curls beneath for extra sexiness).
Jessica Stroup Straight, Brunette Updo
Hayden Panettiere Long, Tousled Ponytail
Drew Barrymore Tousled, Romantic Updo
Drew Barrymore Short, Wavy, Romantic Bob
Drew Barrymore Long, Wavy Romantic Hairstyle
Drew Barrymore Long, Romantic, Tousled Hairstyle
Charlize Theron's Romantic Updo with Bangs
Charlize Theron's Medium, Wavy Hairstyle with Bangs
Charlize Theron's Curly, Sexy Updo
Charlize Theron's Curly, Romantic Updo
Charlize Theron's Blonde, Wavy Bob
Brittany Snow Romantic, Brunette, Wavy Hairstyle
Brittany Snow's romantic old-Hollywood style would be perfect for a night at the movies. Get the look:
1. Rub a dime-sized amount of styling cream into your palms and distribute it evenly throughout your hair. Clumps of styling cream in your hair would not be pretty, so be sure to rub it into your palms well.
2. Create a deep side part in your hair on the left and then blow dry all of your hair using a paddle brush from root to tip.
3. Curl bottom 2-inches of your hair with a small-barrel curling iron while holding the curling iron vertical.
4. Spray all over with maximum hold hairspray and pull majority of hair in front of your right shoulder.