Hailee Steinfeld Sophisticated, Brunette Updo
Hailee Steinfeld's Sophisticated, Brunette Updo is a gorgeous way to style your hair for any occasion. See how to get it:
1. To get Hailee Steinfeld's hairstyle, apply dry shampoo to your roots and rub it in well with your fingers for more hold.
2. Use a teasing comb to backcomb the hair at your roots until you reach the height you want.
3. Gather all of your hair into a high ponytail using your fingers. Secure it with an elastic. Curl the bottom half of your ponytail with a 1-inch curling iron to add texture.
4. Mist all over with lightweight hairspray to finish.
See More Hailee Steinfeld Hairstyles
Julie Andrews Short, Sophisticated, Blonde Hairstyle
Katrina Bowden Long, Wavy, Sophisticated, Blonde Hairstyle
Paris Hilton Sophisticated Updo for Round Faces
Mischa Barton Long, Curly, Sexy Hairstyle
Mandy Moore Long, Tousled Updo
Lindsay Lohan Romantic Updo for a Wedding
Lindsay Lohan Romantic, Brunette Updo
Lindsay Lohan Red Updo for Prom
Lindsay Lohan Chic, Red Updo
Lindsay Lohan Medium, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Lindsay Lohan Long Ponytail
Kelly Clarkson Straight Half Updo
Kelly Clarkson's sleek half updo looks chic yet flirty -- perfect for a casual night out. Steal her look:
1. Whether your hair is straight or slightly textured, apply a straightening cream, then use a paddle brush to blow dry hair. Pull each section straight while you dry, as smooth locks are the key to this look.
2. Set and polish strands by smoothing over 2-inch sections with a straightening iron.
3. To create the Bardot-Bump, start by making a part on either side of your head. Next, gather the top section of hair that falls between the parts and lift vertically.
4. Tease the backside of this section of hair, then spritz with hairspray. Push slightly forward for height -- don't go overboard unless you actually like Snookie's pouf -- then pin into place with a few bobby pins.
5. Finish the style with some hairspray to hold in place.