Carrie Underwood Chic, Blonde Ponytail
Tyra Banks Red, Medium-Length, Sedu Hairstyle
Tyra Banks Long, Straight Hairstyle
Tara Reid Long, Blonde, Straight Hairstyle
Scarlett Johansson Straight, Brunette, Long Hairstyle
Scarlett Johansson's sleek, straight brunette hair is a dramatic shift from her usual hairstyles, so try this style if you want to mix things up. To get her look:
1. To start, apply smoothing cream if you have wavy or curly hair and blow dry hair straight using a paddle brush.
2. Then, go over your hair with a straightener, taking your time and making sure the sections of hair are very small, so you can get it really, really straight.
3. Next, use a comb to make a neat part directly down the middle of your crown, all the way back.
4. Finish with a shine mist, to get that extra-glossy look. Then sweep your hair behind your shoulders, and you're good to go.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles
Sarah Jessica Parker Long, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Rose McGowen Long, Straight, Red Hairstyle
Rihanna Medium, Straight Bob
Rihanna's bob has an edgy look that can be achieved with a razor cut. How to style it:
1. Spray damp hair with thickening spray (if it's fine) or light hair gel (if it's thick). Comb through and create a side part.
2. Blow dry hair with a round brush until it's smooth and dry.
3. Run a flat iron over it. Be sure to curve the iron as you move down the length of your hair so it doesn't come out straw-straight.
4. Smooth a little shine serum over the ends. All done.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles