Kirsten Dunst Medium, Sexy, Blonde Half Updo with Bangs
Abigail Breslin's Long, Curly, Sexy, Formal, Blonde Half Updo
Demi Lovato Long, Curly, Sexy, Brunette Half Updo with Bangs
Demi Lovato's Long, Curly, Sexy, Brunette Half Updo with Bangs looks gorgeous on long hair. Steal her style:
1. To get Demi Lovato's hairstyle, start by misting towel-dried hair with texturizing spray. Let your hair dry naturally for the most texture.
2. Once your hair is dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl small sections of your hair at a time. Do this until all of your hair is curled.
3. Take two sections of hair from both sides, and pull them back. Secure them at the back of your head using bobby pins.
4. Bring your curls over both shoulders, and mist all over with strong-hold hairspray to finish.
See More Demi Lovato Hairstyles
Pippa Middleton Sexy, Sophisticated, Curly, Brunette Half Updo
Mandy Moore Romantic, Red, Half Updo with Bangs
Selita Ebanks Long, Curly, Sexy, Black Half Updo
Holly Madison Long, Sexy, Blonde Hairstyle
Kristen Bell Long, Blonde, Tousled Half Updo
Ashley Tisdale Sexy, Curly, Brunette Half Updo
Ashley Tisdale's tousled curls have us saying "hello there, bombshell." See how to get the look:
1. Apply texturizing cream to damp hair and blow dry using a diffuser to bring out your natural texture.
2. Use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair. Twist the barrel in a different direction each time to make them look less precise.
3. Spritz your hair with spray gel and use your hands to gently scrunch them into a pretty bundle of curls.
4. Gather up the top section of hair and clip it back using bobby pins. Bring the rest of your hair over one shoulder for a sexy vibe.
Audrina Patridge Long, Brunette Half Updo
Paris Hilton Long, Curly, Blonde Hairstyle
Holly Madison Long, Curly Blonde Hairstyle
Josie Maran Formal Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
1. First create a front side part on dry hair and gather a small section of hair at the top. Twist it back and pin place.
2. Use a small-barrel curling iron to curl the rest of your hair. Run your fingers through curls the give them a little bit of a messy look.
3. Mist the entire look with hairspray to keep it in place while you're tearing it up on the dance floor. See More Josie Maran Hairstyles