Christina Hendricks Romantic, Red Hairstyle
1. Apply a curl-enhancing cream to coax out any natural wave, then blow dry using a round brush to curl ends under.
2. Add additional curls by using a 1-inch curling iron on the ends of your hair.
3. Finger-comb through your waves to break them up slightly, and mist with hairspray.
4. Complete the look with a pair of dangly earrings.
Kerry Washington Long, Wavy, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Jessica Stroup Wavy, Brunette Bob
Drew Barrymore Long, Sexy Ponytail
Charlize Theron's Blonde Bob
Cameron Diaz Straight, Blonde, Sexy Ponytail
Brittany Snow Sexy, Curly Hairstyle
Brittany Snow's beachy waves are a perfect way for a girl with straight hair to turn up the curl. What to do:
1. The night before you want to wear this style, apply a curling mousse to your entire head of damp hair.
2. Section out 2-inch random pieces coving your entire head (depending on how much hair you have, you could have anywhere between 8 to 16 sections) With each small section, twist hair into a tiny tight bun, securing with a bobby pin.
3. Before hitting the pillow, blast little buns with heat from your dryer just to give the drying process a head start -- pun intended.
4. In the morning, let hair loose from pins, shake out curls and make a slight side part. Mist with a flexible-hold hairspray.