Cameron Diaz's Short, Blonde, Chic Hairstyle with Bangs
Malin Akerman Short, Chic, Sophisticated, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Michelle Williams Short, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Charlize Theron's Chic, Blonde Updo
Olivia Wilde Short, Edgy, Chic, Brunette Bob with Bangs
Amber Riley Short, Chic, Black Bob with Bangs
Anna Wintour Short, Straight, Sophisticated, Chic Bob with Bangs
Allison Mack Short, Straight, Chic, Blonde Bob with Bangs
Regina King Short, Straight, Chic, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Jennifer Nettles Short, Wavy, Romantic, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Lisa Rinna Brunette Bob with Highlights and Bangs
Karina Smirnoff Short, Brunette Bob with Bangs
Jessica Stroup Short, Chic, Brunette Bob
Christina Ricci Brunette Bob with Bangs
Lady Gaga Curly, Blonde Bob with Bangs
Kimberly Caldwell Short, Sophisticated, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Helena Christensen Short, Chic, Brunette Shag with Bangs
Carrie Underwood Chic, Layered Blond Hairstyle
Carrie Underwood's layered hairstyle is soft and romantic. Steal her style:
1. Apply a smoothing cream and blow dry hair straight using a paddle brush.
2. Now switch to a round brush, and use it to angle the ends of each face-framing layer inwards. On the back of your hair, use the round brush to curl your ends outwards to add more volume and flair.
3. Slightly tease the top of your hair, and pull one side of your hair back. Pin it down right above your ear with a fun, sparkly barrette.
4. Mist your layers with a flexible-hold hairspray for a soft, touchable-looking finish.
See More Carrie Underwood Hairstyles
Rihanna Short, Funky Hairstyle with Bangs
Rihanna's edgy-yet-flirty hairstyle is a brave choice to make. See how to get the look:
1. If your hair isn't already cut like hers, ask your stylist for a cropped cut in back and longer layers in front.
2. Create an extreme side part and bring your hair over to the other side. (This might not stay put at first, but keep styling it this way to get the shape to stick.)
3. Blow dry your front layers with a round brush, curving them to the side. Don't lift hair up too much, or else your bangs will look like they did in the 4th grade.
4. Apply a bit of pomade to the ends for a shiny, piece-y look.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles