Mathilda May Short, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Christina Aguilera's Short, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Ginnifer Goodwin Short, Straight, Edgy Hairstyle with Bangs
Lady Gaga Short, Straight, Funky Hairstyle with Bangs
Amy Poehler Short, Straight, Blonde Bob with Bangs
Anna Faris Short, Straight, Blonde Bob with Bangs
Anna Wintour Short, Straight, Sophisticated, Chic Bob with Bangs
Kristin Scott Thomas Short, Straight, Layered, Brunette Bob with Highlights and Bangs
Bai Ling Short, Straight, Funky, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Allison Mack Short, Straight, Chic, Blonde Bob with Bangs
Regina King Short, Straight, Chic, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Ellen Barkin Short, Straight, Sexy, Blonde Bob with Bangs
Shawn Colvin Short, Straight, Red Hairstyle with Bangs
Kris Jenner Short, Black, Straight Hairstyle with Bangs
Selma Blair Short, Black, Straight Bob with Bangs
Jessica Stroup Short, Chic, Brunette Bob
Rihanna Short, Edgy, Red Hairstyle
Rihanna's bright hairstyle is a daring choice (and looks great on any hair color). See how to get the look:
1. If you're not ready to commit to such a bold cut, just use styling gel to slick the back of your hair into a bun and leave out a section of hair at the top.
2. Front comb the top section hair across your forehead. If it's too long, sweep it across and use bobby pins to pin it down behind your ear.
3. Mist your hair with strong-hold hairspray to keep it securely in place.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles
Lil' Kim Straight, Funky Hairstyle with Bangs
Kimberly Caldwell Short, Sophisticated, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Helena Christensen Short, Chic, Brunette Shag with Bangs
Carrie Underwood Chic, Layered Blond Hairstyle
Carrie Underwood's layered hairstyle is soft and romantic. Steal her style:
1. Apply a smoothing cream and blow dry hair straight using a paddle brush.
2. Now switch to a round brush, and use it to angle the ends of each face-framing layer inwards. On the back of your hair, use the round brush to curl your ends outwards to add more volume and flair.
3. Slightly tease the top of your hair, and pull one side of your hair back. Pin it down right above your ear with a fun, sparkly barrette.
4. Mist your layers with a flexible-hold hairspray for a soft, touchable-looking finish.
See More Carrie Underwood Hairstyles