Willow Smith with a Short, Black, Edgy Hairstyle with a Braids and Twists
1. To get Willow Smith’s hairstyle, start with second-day hair. Run a curly pudding through your hair.2. Twist your hair in 1-inch sections, working your way from your hairline back toward the nape of your neck.3. Rub a little pomade between your fingers and polish any twists that need it.4. Mist your hair with shine spray.5. Loosen any too-tight pieces of hair near your scalp.6.Finish with a medium-hold hairspray. See More Willow Smith Hairstyles
Jennifer Hudson with a Short, Black, Edgy, Party Hairstyle Pictures
1. To get Jennifer Hudson’s hairstyle, start with second-day hair. Make a middle part in your hair, and then mist on a shine spray.2. Rub a dime-size amount of pomade between your hands.3. Mess up your hair with your hands, distributing the pomade for a texturized finish.4. Mist your hair with a shine spray.6.Finish with a medium-hold hairspray. See More Jennifer Hudson Hairstyles
Willow Smith's Short, Edgy, Black, Funky Hairstyle
Meagan Good Short, Edgy, Funky, Black Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens Short, Layered, Black Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens' Short, Layered, Black Hairstyle is an edgy way to style short hair. Steal her style:
1. To get Vanessa Hudgens' hairstyle, mist damp hair with texturizing spray to give it extra hold.
2. Rough dry your hair using just your hands and a blow dryer until it's completely dry.
3. Wrap the ends of your hair around a 1-inch curling iron and twist the barrel outward to flip out your hair.
4. Mist all over with strong-hold hairspray to finish.
See More Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles
Ginnifer Goodwin Short, Black, Wavy, Tousled Bob
Janet Jackson Short, Black, Edgy Hairstyle
Jessica Lowndes Funky, Edgy, Black Updo
Jessica Lowndes' feathered side ponytail gives off a fun, funky 80's vibe. Steal her style:
1. This look works best on unwashed hair. Spritz dry hair with shine spray and comb through until it's smooth and straight.
2. Part your hair down the center and pull all of your hair to one side. Tie it into a high ponytail.
3. Now it's time to rat your pony. Use a fine-tooth comb to tease your hair from the base of your ponytail to the ends until it looks fluffy.
4. Put some pomade on your fingers and rub the ends of your pony to finish the look.
Rihanna Edgy, Short Hairstyle
Rihanna's pixie has extra-long jagged layers on top and short sides, which offers versatility to do softer rolled looks, or here, a sexy, edgy style. What to do:
1. Spray damp hair with thickening spray (if it's fine) or light hair gel (if it's thick). Comb through to distribute it evenly.
2. Blow dry hair with a vent brush in a forward direction until it's smooth and dry. As you dry it, direct hair across your face.
3. Run a flat iron over hair.
4. Use styling wax to add texture and spike up the bangs.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles