Willow Smith's Short, Edgy, Black, Funky Hairstyle
Meagan Good Short, Edgy, Funky, Black Hairstyle
Rooney Mara, Funky, Black Updo with Straight Bangs
Jessica Lowndes Funky, Edgy, Black Updo
Jessica Lowndes' feathered side ponytail gives off a fun, funky 80's vibe. Steal her style:
1. This look works best on unwashed hair. Spritz dry hair with shine spray and comb through until it's smooth and straight.
2. Part your hair down the center and pull all of your hair to one side. Tie it into a high ponytail.
3. Now it's time to rat your pony. Use a fine-tooth comb to tease your hair from the base of your ponytail to the ends until it looks fluffy.
4. Put some pomade on your fingers and rub the ends of your pony to finish the look.
Agyness Deyn Straight, Black Bob with Bangs
Rihanna Edgy, Short Hairstyle
Rihanna's pixie has extra-long jagged layers on top and short sides, which offers versatility to do softer rolled looks, or here, a sexy, edgy style. What to do:
1. Spray damp hair with thickening spray (if it's fine) or light hair gel (if it's thick). Comb through to distribute it evenly.
2. Blow dry hair with a vent brush in a forward direction until it's smooth and dry. As you dry it, direct hair across your face.
3. Run a flat iron over hair.
4. Use styling wax to add texture and spike up the bangs.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles