Jennifer Hudson with a Short, Black, Edgy, Party Hairstyle Pictures
1. To get Jennifer Hudson’s hairstyle, start with second-day hair. Make a middle part in your hair, and then mist on a shine spray. 2. Rub a dime-size amount of pomade between your hands. 3. Mess up your hair with your hands, distributing the pomade for a texturized finish. 4. Mist your hair with a shine spray. 6.Finish with a medium-hold hairspray. See More Jennifer Hudson Hairstyles
Jessica Lowndes Funky, Edgy, Black Updo
Jessica Lowndes' feathered side ponytail gives off a fun, funky 80's vibe. Steal her style:
1. This look works best on unwashed hair. Spritz dry hair with shine spray and comb through until it's smooth and straight.
2. Part your hair down the center and pull all of your hair to one side. Tie it into a high ponytail.
3. Now it's time to rat your pony. Use a fine-tooth comb to tease your hair from the base of your ponytail to the ends until it looks fluffy.
4. Put some pomade on your fingers and rub the ends of your pony to finish the look.