Rooney Mara, Funky, Black Updo with Straight Bangs
Rooney Mara Chic, Sophisticated, Straight, Black Updo
Nicole Murphy Short, Black Updo
Jessica Lowndes Funky, Edgy, Black Updo
Jessica Lowndes' feathered side ponytail gives off a fun, funky 80's vibe. Steal her style:
1. This look works best on unwashed hair. Spritz dry hair with shine spray and comb through until it's smooth and straight.
2. Part your hair down the center and pull all of your hair to one side. Tie it into a high ponytail.
3. Now it's time to rat your pony. Use a fine-tooth comb to tease your hair from the base of your ponytail to the ends until it looks fluffy.
4. Put some pomade on your fingers and rub the ends of your pony to finish the look.
Rihanna Short Updo
Rihanna's longer-on-top style is rolled up and back for a glam evening look. Get the look:
1. Apply medium-hold gel to damp hair and comb through to distribute.
2. Blow dry the top with a 1-inch round brush. Roll hair up and away from the face to create the smooth, glam curls. Once hair is dry, pin back any strands that aren't cooperating.
3. Set with firm-hold hairspray.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles