Kerry Washington's Short, Romantic, Black, Wavy Hairstyle
Kerry Washington's Short, Romantic, Black, Wavy Hairstyle is elegant, but still on-trend. Steal her style:
1. To get Kerry Washington's hairstyle, apply a texturizing moisturizer to damp hair, then blow dry straight using a round brush or comb attachment.
2. Once your hair is dry, mist a heat protectant spray throughout your hair, then use a flat iron to smooth hair out evenly. Be sure to straighten your bangs naturally and sweep them over to one side.
3. Next, begin wrapping 1 to 2-inch sections of your hair around a small barrel styling wand. Start from the back about three inches away from your roots, then work your way through to the ends.
4. Once all of your hair is curled, use your fingers to pull the curls apart gently.
5. Spritz shine serum over your hair then finish with a flexible-hold hairspray.
See More Kerry Washington Hairstyles
Toni Braxton Tousled, Black Hairstyle
Ginnifer Goodwin Short, Black, Wavy, Tousled Bob
Vanessa Hudgens Short, Wavy, Romantic, Sophisticated, Black Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens' Short, Wavy, Romantic, Sophisticated, Black Hairstyle is reminiscent of a 1920's flapper look. Here's how hairstylist Natasha Sunshine says to steal her look:
1. To get Vanessa Hudgen's hairstyle, start with wet or damp hair.
2. After blotting out excess water with a towel, part your hair to the side and apply a generous amount of gel through your hair.
3. Starting with the hair around your face, place one finger over a section of hair (near the part), and pull the hair forward to create a wave pattern.
4. Pin it in place to set the wave. Do this however many times you'd like, the more pins you use, the more finger waves you'll get.
5. Once the wave has set, remove the pins and mist your finger waves generously with strong-hold hairspray to keep the style in place.
See More Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles