Scarlett Johansson with a Short, Blonde, Straight, Edgy Hairstyle.
Scarlett Johansson's Short, Blonde, Straight, Edgy hairstyle is a flirty look that works especially well with pink lips and a matching dress. Get the look:
1. To get Scarlett Johansson’s hairstyle, apply volumizing mousse to damp hair. Blow-dry your hair, using your hands to add texture.
2. Rub a dollop of pomade between your hands and smooth them over the top of your hair.
3. Tuck your hair behind one ear.
4. Finish with a light-hold hairspray.
Kelly Ripa with a Short, Wavy, Blonde, Edgy Hairstyle Pictures
1. To get Kelly Ripa’s hairstyle, apply a shine serum to damp hair and blow dry using a paddle brush. Part your hair off to the side. 2. Spray your hair with a heat protectant. 3. Wrap 1-inch sections of your hair around a 1-inch curling wand. 4. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray. See More Kelly Ripa Hairstyles
Miley Cyrus' Short, Edgy, Blonde, Party Hairstyle
Miley Cyrus' Short, Edgy, Blonde, Party Hairstyle makes a faux-hawk look glam. Steal her style:
1. To get Miley Cyrus' hairstyle, apply a texturizing balm and blow dry your hair evenly.
2. Next, gather the top section of your hair and apply a thick pomade. Comb your top section up and out, creating a flip at the crown of your head.
3. Rake your fingers through the top section of your hair to create a piecey and textured style.
4. Next, comb the rest of your hair smooth.
5. Finish with a medium hold hairspray.
See More Miley Cyrus Hairstyles
Pink's Short, Blonde, Edgy, Funky Hairstyle
Miley Cyrus' Short, Edgy, Blonde, Funky Hairstyle
Miley Cyrus' Short, Edgy, Blonde, Funky Hairstyle puts a rock and roll spin on a voluminous, red-carpet look:
1. To get Miley Cyrus' hairstyle, begin by spritzing a root-lifting spray onto damp hair, then blow dry completely, lifting hair at the roots as you go.
2. Next, use a boar bristle hairbrush to give your style extra height.
3. Use a fine-toothed comb to tease the roots of your hair, then sweep a layer of un-teased hair over the top to conceal it.
4. Smooth pomade along the sides of your hair using your hands, then finish by misting with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Miley Cyrus