Scarlett Johansson with a Short, Blonde, Straight, Edgy Hairstyle.
Scarlett Johansson's Short, Blonde, Straight, Edgy hairstyle is a flirty look that works especially well with pink lips and a matching dress. Get the look:
1. To get Scarlett Johansson’s hairstyle, apply volumizing mousse to damp hair. Blow-dry your hair, using your hands to add texture.
2. Rub a dollop of pomade between your hands and smooth them over the top of your hair.
3. Tuck your hair behind one ear.
4. Finish with a light-hold hairspray.
Kaley Cuoco with a Short, Blonde, Straight, Sophisticated Hairstyle Pictures
1. To get Kaley Cuoco’s hairstyle, start by applying a gel to damp hair. Make a side part in your hair, and then blow dry using a paddle brush. 2. Mist your hair with a heat protectant. Next, use a flat iron to smooth your hair. 3. Rub a dime-sized amount of pomade between your hands. 4. Smooth your hair tight against your head. 5. Tuck your hair behind your ears. 6.Finish with a medium-hold hairspray. See More
Rosie Huntington Whitely Medium, Straight, Blonde, Romantic Hairstyle
1. To get Rosie Huntington Whitely’s hairstyle, apply a shine serum to damp hair. Part your hair off to the side, and then blow dry with a large round brush, curling ends outward. 2. Rub a pea-size amount of shine serum between your palms and smooth over your hair. 4. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray. See More Rosie Huntington Whitely Hairstyles