Taylor Swift with a Short, Wavy, Blonde, Bob Hairstyle
Kelly Ripa with a Short, Wavy, Blonde, Edgy Hairstyle Pictures
1. To get Kelly Ripa’s hairstyle, apply a shine serum to damp hair and blow dry using a paddle brush. Part your hair off to the side. 2. Spray your hair with a heat protectant. 3. Wrap 1-inch sections of your hair around a 1-inch curling wand. 4. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray. See More Kelly Ripa Hairstyles
Evan Rachel Wood's Short, Blonde, Wavy, Romantic Hairstyle
Brittany Snow's Short, Blonde, Tousled, Wavy Hairstyle
Brittany Snow’s Short, Blonde, Tousled, Wavy Hairstyle is a great way to make shorter haircuts look flirty. Steal her style:
1. To get Brittany Snow’s hairstyle, apply a texturizing serum to damp hair and blow dry using a diffuser.
2. Once your hair is dry, apply a volumizing mousse to your hair, focusing on your roots.
3.Then create a deep side part and use your fingers to twist sections of your hair away from your face. Use a styling pomade as necessary.
4. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Brittany Snow Hairstyles
Ashley Benson's Short, Blonde, Wavy, Updo Hairstyle
Ashley Benson's Short, Blonde, Wavy, Updo Hairstyle mixes casual with chic for a stunning updo. Get the look:
1. To get Ashley Benson's hairstyle, apply a texturizing serum to damp hair and blow dry using your fingers to enhance natural texture.
2. Create a side part, and then begin wrapping random sections of hair around a styling wand. Be sure to leave your ends pin-straight, not curled under.
3. Next, gather your hair back into a low, messy bun at the back of your head. Secure with an elastic. Allow face-framing pieces to fall naturally.
4. Finish with a workable hairspray.
See More Ashley Benson
Pink's Short, Wavy, Funky, Blonde Hairstyle
Malin Akerman Short, Chic, Sophisticated, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Katherine Heigl Short, Wavy, Formal, Blonde Bob
Hayden Panettiere Sophisticated, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Jane Lynch Short, Sophisticated, Blonde Hairstyle
Evan Rachel Wood Short, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Dianna Agron Short, Tousled, Wavy, Blonde Bob with Bangs
Evan Rachel Wood Short, Tousled, Edgy, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle
Scarlett Johansson Short, Wavy, Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle
Scarlett Johansson's Short, Wavy, Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle is a sophisticated way to style short hair. See how:
1. To get Scarlett Johansson's hairstyle, part damp hair slightly to the side to start.
2. Rub a generous amount of volumizing mousse through the bottom half of your hair, and blow dry using a diffuser to bring out your natural waves.
3. If your hair is naturally straight, use a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of it.
4. Spritz your waves with spray gel and tousle them gently with your hands.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles
Samaire Armstrong Short, Wavy, Blonde Updo
Jennifer Nettles Short, Wavy, Romantic, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Felicity Huffman Short, Wavy, Tousled, Blonde Bob
Carey Mulligan Wavy, Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle
Meg Ryan Short, Tousled, Blonde Bob
Katharine McPhee Short, Wavy, Blonde Bob
Brittany Snow Romantic, Blonde Bob
Brittany Snow's curly blonde hairstyle looks so cute when styled on shorter hair. Steal her look:
1. Part your hair to the side with your fingers, so it doesn't look too straight and perfect.
2. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry using a round brush. Lift hair up at the roots while drying to add volume.
3. Use a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to curl the ends of your hair. Twist the barrel outwards on both sides of your head to keep the curls looking uniform.
4. Mist your hair with strong-hold hairspray to finish.