Keira Knightley Short, Brunette Bob
Jaime Pressly Short, Straight, Chic, Blonde Bob
Jessica Simpson Short, Blunt Bob
Jessica Simpson Blonde Bob
Jessica Alba Short, Blonde Bob
Jessica Alba's blunt cut is a killer look for edgy girls who like to flirt ... with their hair. To get it:
1. Wash, then towel-dry hair.
2. Add a dime-size amount of smoothing lotion to ends, then part hair.
3. Blow dry, using a flat, paddle brush to keep hair sleek and smooth.
4. Work a bit of pomade into ends to make it look slightly piecy, without seeming pixie-ish.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Elisha Cuthbert Short, Straight, Funky Hairstyle
Elisha Cuthbert Blonde, Shag Bob
Demi Lovato Brunette Bob with Bangs
Demi Lovato's look pairs piece-y bangs with pinned up curls. This dazzling 'do makes long hair look shorter than it really is. Shorten your 'do with these tips:
1. Use spray gel and blow dry hair straight.
2. Curl hair, from the top of your ears down, with a medium-barreled curling iron.
3. Starting at the back of your head bring up small sections of curls and pin up toward your scalp. Leave the shorter sections up front loose to frame the face.
4. Melt a little wax between your fingers and use this to piece out your bangs.
5. Mist your whole look with hairspray.
See More Demi Lovato Hairstyles