Miley Cyrus' Short, Sexy, Tousled, Bob Hairstyle
Miley Cryus' Short, Sexy, Tousled, Bob Hairstyle makes shorter hair look voluminous and sexy. Try her style:
1. To get Miley Cyrus' hairstyle, apply a palm-sized amount of volumizing mousse onto damp hair and blow dry 2-inch sized sections one at a time using a large round brush.
2. Tease your hair at the roots and crown to create height.
3. Mist a 2-inch section of hair with styling spray and wrap the lower portion around an extra-large curling iron. Hold in place for a few seconds to set the curl and then release. Repeat all over, rolling the front sections toward your face.
4. Run a wide-toothed comb through your hair in the direction of the curl to blend it into soft waves.
5. Mist your hair thoroughly with a finishing spray to tame flyaways and boost shine.
See More Miley Cyrus Hairstyles
Ali Larter Short, Wavy, Tousled, Blonde Bob
Charlize Theron's Short, Curly, Tousled, Sexy, Blonde Bob
Ginnifer Goodwin Short, Black, Wavy, Tousled Bob
Christina Hendricks' Short, Sexy, Tousled, Red Bob
Dianna Agron Short, Tousled, Wavy, Blonde Bob with Bangs
Emily Browning Short, Brunette, Tousled Bob
Vanessa Hudgens Short, Tousled, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens' Short, Tousled, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle is a gorgeous way to style shoulder-length hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Vanessa Hudgens' hairstyle, start by parting your hair slightly off-center.
2. Apply wave-enhancing cream to damp hair, and blow dry using a diffuser to bring out your natural texture.
3. If your hair is naturally straight, wrap 1-inch sections at a time around a medium-sized curling iron to get loose waves.
4. Mist your waves with a bit of salt spray, and finger comb through them to finish.
See More Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles
Jessica Alba Short, Straight, Sexy, Tousled, Brunette Bob with Highlights
Jessica Alba's Short, Straight, Sexy, Tousled, Brunette Bob with Highlights is such a pretty style. See how to get the look:
1. To get Jessica Alba's hairstyle, start by applying smoothing cream to damp hair right when you get out of the shower.
2. Blow dry your hair straight using a round brush. If you have naturally wavy or frizzy hair, run a flat iron over the bottom half of your hair to get it extra sleek.
3. Rub a few drops of shine serum between your palms and glide them over the ends of your bob to hide the appearance of any split ends.
4. For that sexy touch, flip your hair to one side. This will also add volume to your look (which is a huge bonus).
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Carey Mulligan Short, Blonde, Edgy, Tousled Bob with Bangs
Kelly Carlson Short, Tousled, Sophisticated, Brunette Bob
Kelly Carlson's voluminous bob look so sexy. See how to get the look:
1. Right when you get out of the shower, apply a generous amount of volumizing mousse to towel-dried hair.
2. Flip your hair over and blow dry roughly with your hands for a few minutes to add volume.
3. Switch to a round brush and finish drying your hair, making sure to lift hair up and out.
4. Use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the ends of your bob for a more haphazard feel. Mist all over with strong-hold hairspray to finish.
See More Kelly Carlson Hairstyles
Jane Fonda Short, Tousled, Brunette Bob with Bangs and Highlights
Edie Falco Short, Tousled, Blonde Bob
Barbara Walters Short, Sophisticated, Tousled, Blonde Bob with Bangs
Sigourney Weaver Short, Tousled Bob
Sophia Bush Short, Tousled, Brunette Hairstyle
Keri Russell Short, Sexy, Curly Bob
Felicity Huffman Short, Wavy, Tousled, Blonde Bob
Freida Pinto Short, Curly, Tousled, Brunette Bob
Keira Knightley Tousled, Brunette, Layered Bob
Carey Mulligan Wavy, Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle
Lisa Rinna Brunette Bob with Highlights and Bangs
Karina Smirnoff Short, Brunette Bob with Bangs
Marion Cotillard Wavy, Brunette Bob with Highlights
Lady Gaga Curly, Blonde Bob with Bangs
Victoria Beckham Short, Tousled, Layered Bob
Helena Christensen Short, Chic, Brunette Shag with Bangs
Jennifer Love Hewitt Short, Curly Bob
Jessica Alba Tousled Bob
Jessica Alba's messy bob is perfect for no-fuss girls. See why:
1. Apply a dallop of texturizing mousse and tousle your hair with your hands while blow drying. Use your fingers to dry your bangs as well.
2. Voila! See how easy that was?
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles