Jenna Dewan with a Short, Wavy, Romantic, Bob Hairstyle Pictures
Jenna Dewan’s Short, Wavy, Romantic, Bob Hairstyle pairs well with winged liner and red lips. Get the look:
1. To get Jenna Dewan’s hairstyle, start with second-day hair for extra texture and hold. Make a side part in your hair.
2. Spray your hair with a shine spray.
3. Curl your hair away from your face with a 1-inch curling wand.
4. Tuck your hair behind one ear.
5.Finish with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Jenna Dewan Hairstyles
Taylor Swift with a Short, Wavy, Blonde, Bob Hairstyle
Ali Larter Short, Wavy, Tousled, Blonde Bob
Ginnifer Goodwin Short, Black, Wavy, Tousled Bob
Katy Perry Short, Curly, Edgy Bob
Katy Perry's Short, Curly, Edgy Bob looks so glamorous. See how to get the look:
1. To get Katy Perry's hairstyle, start by parting your wet hair to the side. Apply a generous amount of mousse to your hair for extra hold.
2. Blow dry your hair using a round brush to add volume. Once your hair is dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl your hair in small sections.
3. Use a paddle brush to brush through your curls and soften them up a bit.
4. Finish by misting your hair with lightweight hairspray to set the look.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Dianna Agron Short, Tousled, Wavy, Blonde Bob with Bangs
Vanessa Hudgens Short, Tousled, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Olivia Munn Short, Wavy, Black Bob
Nia Long Short, Wavy, Sexy, Black Bob
Sophia Bush Short, Tousled, Brunette Hairstyle
Felicity Huffman Short, Wavy, Tousled, Blonde Bob
Carey Mulligan Wavy, Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle
Karina Smirnoff Short, Brunette Bob with Bangs
Meg Ryan Short, Tousled, Blonde Bob
Katharine McPhee Short, Wavy, Blonde Bob
Brittany Snow Romantic, Blonde Bob
Brittany Snow's curly blonde hairstyle looks so cute when styled on shorter hair. Steal her look:
1. Part your hair to the side with your fingers, so it doesn't look too straight and perfect.
2. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry using a round brush. Lift hair up at the roots while drying to add volume.
3. Use a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to curl the ends of your hair. Twist the barrel outwards on both sides of your head to keep the curls looking uniform.
4. Mist your hair with strong-hold hairspray to finish.