Shailene Woodley with a Short, Brunette, Funky Hairstyle with Braids and Twists Pictures
Shailene Woodley’s Short, Brunette, Funky Hairstyle with Braids and Twists is a fun way to modernize a classic red lip and striped top. Get the look:
1. To get Shailene Woodley’s hairstyle, apply a thickening mousse to damp hair. Part your hair above the arch of your brow, and then blow-dry with a large round brush, curling ends under.
2. Mist your hair with a texturizing spray, and then tousle it with your fingers to loosen the texture.
3. Braid your hair from the part back towards the crown of your head, loosening the braid as you go. Secure your braid with bobby pins.
4. Slick back any loose hair around your face with pomade.
5. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray.
See More Shailene Woodley Hairstyles
Alyssa Milano Short, Funky Hairstyle
Shailene Woodley with a Short, Brunette, Funky, Updo Hairstyle
Shailene Woodley’s Short, Brunette, Funky, Updo hairstyle puts the focus on a contemporary dress and contoured cheeks. Get the look:
1. To get Shailene Woodley’s hairstyle, apply a shine serum to damp hair and blow dry using a paddle brush. Pull your hair taut to make sure it stays straight. 2. Pull your hair back and pin it against the nape of your neck with bobby pins. 3. Slide a few feather accents into the side of your updo. 4. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray. See More Shailene Woodley Hairstyles
Lena Dunham's Short, Brunette, Funky, Layered Hairstyle
1. To get Lena Dunham's hairstyle, start by applying a texturizing mousse to damp hair.
2. Blow-dry your hair, then spritz with a shine spray and a heat protectant.
3. Use a flat iron to smooth over the top layer of your hair.
4. For layered styles, apply a bit of styling wax to the ends for a piecey finish.
See More Lena Dunham Hairstyles
Solange Knowles's Funky, Brunette, Short, Curly Hairstyle
1. To get Solange's hairstyle apply a moisturizing serum to damp hair. 2. Using a comb attachment, blow-dry your hair evenly starting from the back. 3. Once your hair is dry, rub a hair oil into the palms of your hands and apply it evenly throughout your hair. 4. Use a pick to comb through any dents as necessary. Finish by misting lightly with a shine serum.
See More Solange Knowles Hairstyles