Shailene Woodley with a Short, Brunette, Funky, Updo Hairstyle
Shailene Woodley’s Short, Brunette, Funky, Updo hairstyle puts the focus on a contemporary dress and contoured cheeks. Get the look:
1. To get Shailene Woodley’s hairstyle, apply a shine serum to damp hair and blow dry using a paddle brush. Pull your hair taut to make sure it stays straight. 2. Pull your hair back and pin it against the nape of your neck with bobby pins. 3. Slide a few feather accents into the side of your updo. 4. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray. See More Shailene Woodley Hairstyles
Vanessa Hudgens Short, Wavy, Sexy, Formal, Brunette, Updo
Vanessa Hudgens Short, Wavy, Sexy, Formal, Brunette Updo looks rocker-chic and glamorous. Here's how to get her look:
1. To get Vanessa Hudgens' hairstyle, start by applying a volumizing mousse to damp hair.
2. Next, flip your hair upside down and blow dry roughly with your hands.
3. Use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair for some added texture.
4. Once you're done curling, use your fingers to gather your hair up at the back of your head and twist it into a messy bun. Secure it with bobby pins.
5. To finish, use your fingers to piece out the top and back of your hair to loosen it up and allow for a few elegant flyaways.
See More Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles
Jessica Stroup Short, Straight, Sophisticated Updo
Kristen Stewart Short, Wavy, Brunette Updo
Jessica Alba Brunette Updo
Jessica Alba's no-fuss updo is perfect for that early morning jog or last minute market run. See how to get the look:
1. No time to shower? No problem -- just run a dab of styling mousse through your hair and finger comb it back into a messy bun.
2. If you have shorter layers that keep slipping out, pin them back with bobby pins. Better yet, slip on a cute headband to keep them in place and add some flair to your hair (hey, you never know who you'll run into at the gym).
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Natalie Portman Chic, Brunette Updo
Katie Cassidy Chic Updo
1. Apply a volumizing foam and blow dry hair straight (but don't worry on making it perfect).
2. Tease the top of your hair to create the wispy look, then pull your hair back into a low bun.
3. Mist generously with hairspray, but hold the can far away from your hair so you don't flatten the teased section.