January Jones' Short, Curly, Romantic Hairstyle
1. To get January Jones' hairstyle, part damp hair on preferred side and spray with texturizing spray for hold.
2. Blow dry hair completely dry with a round brush, curling ends inward.
3. Using small to medium-size hot rollers, depending on hair length, roll small 1 -inch sections of hair around the roller. Place throughout the sides and back of the whole head. When rollers are cool, remove them from hair.
4. To create the soft wave, comb hair lightly with a bristle brush. (Jones' hairstyle recommends Mason Pearson brushes.)
5. When hair is brushed into a smooth style, push the waves into place with some grooming creme on your fingertips. Finish with flexible-hold hairspray.
See More January Jones Hairstyles
Sophia Bush Curly, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Karina Smirnoff Short, Brunette Bob with Bangs
Meg Ryan Short, Tousled, Blonde Bob
Christina Hendricks' Romantic, Red Bob
Christina Ricci Brunette Bob with Bangs
Brittany Snow Romantic, Blonde Bob
Brittany Snow's curly blonde hairstyle looks so cute when styled on shorter hair. Steal her look:
1. Part your hair to the side with your fingers, so it doesn't look too straight and perfect.
2. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry using a round brush. Lift hair up at the roots while drying to add volume.
3. Use a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to curl the ends of your hair. Twist the barrel outwards on both sides of your head to keep the curls looking uniform.
4. Mist your hair with strong-hold hairspray to finish.